regarding the tech

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rocker8888, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocker8888

rocker8888 User

hi can u plz let me know what happened to my BO2.... there is a record of me purchasing it but nowere to be found plz let me know asap

2. look at your balance, is there that you bought your bo2? Also check your inventory in hangar. You can also post here your user ID and server, maybe admin will check your acc..

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  3. Check logbook if you see Bo2 purchased send a ticket into support

4. Click the expanse arrow near the top left of your inventory to bring out the full inventory. From there you will be able to see everything you have. If it isn't there then send for support.

5. Hello there,

for us to move forward with this issue, as suggested above you will need to contact support/ raise a ticket. This is due to the fact that some private information has to be posted via the ticket. Please use the link in my Sig for that

UID
    Name of Ship as it appears in game
    Server
    Email related to the account

Please remember that this area is now open to all so no private infomation should be posted in here.

Kindest Regards Good Hunting
    Closing as directed to support

Sparky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.