Remove beginner protection

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Manthor2503-, Dec 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll cut to the chase, i was frustrated because i saw a phoenix i couldn't pop becaause of beginners protection, hold on, i can hear you think: Why would bp change that, those players need beginners protection... Indeed, but when such player with protection carries a uber rare title, that i happen to want, and i cannot kill him to get it?

2. ddms work nice so does kami i belive...you cant attack but that dont mean you cant kami and mine the noob and then look fr his title

3. Oh come on ... Seriously? Just because you wanted the title in this situation you say that bp should remove the beginnerprotection? So that more new players, who just started leave the game?
    #voteforclose

...KIDZ... likes this.
  4. i started over on ga5 and had no issues then again i beat a fe goli with 2 irisi 6 flax 12 lf3s and 5 bo2s with ddms ish smb rsb some x4s x3s and kami also only had 3 pps

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  5. Nope, no need to remove it.
    Even after it expires, they are still far too weak to even stand up to a basic FE goli...
    Protection should stay. At least, when they shoot you, you can shoot back ^^

6. psh my non fe goli owned a fe goli simply cause the fe goli lacked skill where as i have alot of expirance with pvp on smaller servers lol

7. Yea, but that's just a handful of players. Most of the ones I've seen are legit new people and they will not be able to stand up to an FE goli.

Tarron likes this.
  8. my advice ddms smb ish sabm and kami lol even lvl 2

KilerStreak likes this.
  9. Yea, but that's not gonna work well if 1.) They don't shoot you 2.) They are constantly moving 3.) They stay in a DMZ zone, whether they have the protection, when you are around.

I've seen this, I was the hunter and saw the noobs huddle in DMZs when I approach, even though they have protection :|

10. i must have been the nly noob when i started trying to fight fes even if i were to die lol

11. why not remove it temporarily, if a player have a rare title? Because if the player have a title it is in most cases obviously an abuse of the noob protection system by an experienced player with a second account.

12. SauronL

SauronL User

why would you need to kill phoenix ?

13. for the title ^_^

14. SauronL

SauronL User

Lol so u want to kill noobs which are shooting 200 with x1 ?? lol
    thats ridiculous

15. my ga5 has 2 iris anf 6 flax yes i would for a title lol

16. SauronL

SauronL User

its not possible cuz of low amount of players in DO , i would agree u want free kill for a title but not many players in DO (or new DO players), really

17. thats on my noob ga5 ship i just switched from usa east 2 to ga5

18. jackknife

jackknife User

You want you ruin the game for a title. Yeah, new players have it a bit easier now, except there are so few of them.

19. vsc99073

vsc99073 User

Just, No.

20. it's not that i like to kill noobs, but when they carry a rare title, they most likely got it by a strong player (because of second account) or they got very lucky finding an alien with the title, which i find very hard to believe

Tarron likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.