Remove beginner protection

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Manthor2503-, Dec 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Happened to me but I killed a strunner with a title, then i lost it to a boss sib....lol

2. something needs to change with this, as on GA1 their is a goli(who has a title funny enough) who goes round boxing in enemy maps and he cant be attacked due to the protection, he has been under this for months now, they should make it so u lose the protection after so long

3. I think you'll find there is a time-limit but as to the rules... idk

4. i agree with this guy and noobs now adays hit 500 not 22 starting lol if a noob has a title they should be able to be shoot

5. I like how no one here notices that some people are using newbie accounts to holds titles and not get them stolen. on GA1 there was a dude for days just boxing and not doing missions, had a title the whole time and was almost FE everyone complained to even the mod in chat. the newbie protection system is abused, just get rid of it, i didn't have it when i started and i didn't spend money either, i just used my brain to survive in the game. took me a month to get an FE ship on USA West even in clans with wars, so no issues in this game, you guys just suck as much as the newbies.

-ŴДŹŹД19- likes this.
  6. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

This game has changed a lot since most of us started playing so it's really not fair to compare their early stages to yours. Back in the day there were more friendlies in a map to defend the noobs, or at least keep the invaders on their toes.

Tarron and theOtherKey like this.
  7. Isn't this the truth... not only more Company friendlies but less selfish ppl too... I was helped, as I try to do for the next generation of players.. it seems too many of the players these days only see as far as the mirror!!o_O

SS_HELIOS and jackknife like this.
  8. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

Noob bashing is a thing of the past, removeing noob protection will only kill the game. Back in the old days when killing eggs was considered fair sport drove a lot of players from the game and the result was empty maps. When I first started there was no noob protection and there was very little help from the senior players, helping a noob brings more back into the game in the long term.

9. removing noob protection will not destroy this game. newbies quit either way if they can't get an iris in 1 week. only people i see staying spend money the rest quit within a week. stop trying to defend a faulty system.

VESPID likes this.
  10. VESPID

VESPID User

I am so glad to see that Dream Demon is still here telling it like it is. No the noob protection should not only stand in place but be extended to all the lower maps.

11. You just want to go after the young ones :p 250+ ;)

12. REMOVE BEGINNER PROTECTION? for your own GREED? NO . just NO.

P.S an update for my reply. Player level 19 and up should GET NO REWARD IN LOWER MAPS. its called LOWER maps for a reason. NOT POSSIBLE? yes it is. if at lvl 10 a player can get no REWARD in x-1 map then YES its completely POSSIBLE.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  13. It's a PvP game so stop crying. Why should we get no reward when the big ships who can't fight will just hide in lowers the whole time. Don't give stupid ideas noob.

14. P.S Update . if you want to kill a player with protection.MINES WORK PERFECTLY.

What good is a pvp game when the server is empty because of players who are to scare to hunt in upper maps? Mind your tongue

we are talking about level 20 ufes popping non fes lvl 10. IF youre so mad about this idea then perhaps you should try hunting in upper maps

15. I do, i do 90% of my hunts in uppers. There are also plenty of lvls 20 and up sitting in lowers boxing or killing npcs. So quit complaining, also you'll be surprised how many times you see level 10s with almost full gear

16. lol well perhaps we must come up together with a perfect solution for this . ill message you should I come up with any ideas regarding this @

º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊

17. Mine(s) kills are not credited to your account :mad:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  18. Sadly, those lil phoenixes belong to the same acct holder as a UFE. Alot of times, players would do that just to keep a title off of map. But to ask for the protection to be removed for Noobs is wrong. Maybe, requesting the protection to be removed on the player who has the title might be more suitable.

19. I hope you don't mean to ask the player himself, because i can already imagine that he'll say no... so please, enlighten me

That is not really my concern, and guys, let's not get off topic. Let me remind you that i want the title, that doesn't mean i specificly target noobs....Sure that would be easier, but where is the fun in that, i do also hunt in upper maps, because there is just more danger and challenge there...
    We are not getting a clear vote it appears, so as OP i request that this thread gets closed

20. No i mean, any player who is noob or not, should not have the added protection of those lower maps. What I am saying is that as soon as a noob player has one of those titles that are usually gained through a pvp, the system should automatically remove that protection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.