Remove P.E.T Fuel

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Seraphim, Jan 29, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Remove P.E.T fuel. Make P.E.Ts always work.

Deactivate P.E.Ts automatically after 20 minutes to combat botting.

Reason: pain in the backside to keep topping up fuel which disincentivises making the most out of P.E.Ts. Actively punished for playing with P.E.T gear and protocols because of dated, backwards game design.

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  2. PacificNW

PacificNW User

you did get rid of drone damage.

easy. push a button and get rid of pet fuel usage.

the times they are changin. get with it

Seraphim and DefenderOfMMO like this.
  3. test020

test020 User

they added the HEAT system though which makes pet fuel rebuy a common thing if your pet is at heat 3, i don't know how much fuel it may use at heat 5 yet because i don't use PET that much but i can guess it's high, especially with modules and that translates to a consistent uridium sink if one keeps their PET active.

4. Seraphim

Seraphim User

It's not a uridium sink. It's a hassle.

5. test020

test020 User

>there is nothing to do with pet fuel, it costs premium currency specifically with it being used as bonus box chance polluter
    >it's not a sink because it's not 250,000,000,000,000uri per second
    did you know that a resource sink is meant to be a constant drain on the resources, regardless of the cost? well you do now.