[UIP] Remove the box collecting security script

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ElectricShot, Nov 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, I've had enough of this security script killing me in gates, but now, I was being spam killed while under this script by a player named -AKSAKALLI- in 4-2 and he wouldn't stop.

I don't know why this security scripts exists or the purpose, but it seems to be messing up everyone's gameplay besides the botters. I've seen botters get hit with the script and still able to keep playing without having to collect any of the boxes need to verify that the player is not suspicious.

So, since it is just killing players in their gates and encouraging players to spam kill others while they are hit with the script I would like it removed or looked at or make it where players/aliens can't attack you while you are hit with this script.

[​IMG]

TheFurryFeline and MacSgalpaigh like this.
  2. this script cheking your ingame time and reduce the rewards with 50 % each time when is pop-up .there is so many bugs with those script than the stars in the universe. Boters cheking there boxes so fast you even imagine GL.

3. Now that you mention it, I think you're right about it relating to in-game time because I've only had it happen to me on Sundays which is usually when I'm on for longer periods of time but only after finishing a gate, never while in a gate or different map shooting npc or players. I wonder why devs even created that as if they actually wanted to get rid of bots.

4. Diminishing Rewards takes place if you kill stuff too fast or if you collect bonus boxes too fast. It's not because of game time of your current session (without logging off). That reduces your rewards, not the red/blue boxes thingy.

The script OP is talking about DOES consider game time of your current session though.

Just noticed that it's been almost 2 months since this. I'm pretty late to this thread I guess.

5. I love it when it gives the security boxes to pick up when your in a pvp map and it lets anyone pop you cause you aren't even aloud to defend yourself when they pop up. I think these security things in game only effect legit players as the bot does everything, if BP brings out another security script then the bot company adds it to the bot and again only legit players are effected. Same with mines that boss's drop in event's players who bot these event's just fly around the mines and only legit players are effected for this reason i think it causes some legit players to hate bot's and the game that doesn't ban them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.