Repair credits

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by £ôśţ✪Ĉâüŝє, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I think DO should either, remove repair credits from gate spins , box's, special box's, and quest, or allow them to be used on the pet. I would much rather have a jump credit, ammo or basically anything other then another repair credit. Thanks

2. Sounds like a you problem, because the other 99.9% of players want repair credits.

Yet another pointless thread made on the forums.

3. Aren't all reps free now ? I have 5k rep creds and I certainly don't need them to rep my drones

£ôśţ✪Ĉâüŝє likes this.
  4. ~Dr.Agony~

~Dr.Agony~ User

Rep Credits are good to use on repairing drones, and quick repairs. Also, I would change your idea to have it be for those that are not premium, they could use either repair credits or uri to repair at port/on the spot. You also have to remember that not everyone is UFE and/or premium. They might not be of any use to you, but for the less powerful players, they are great.

5. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

No.... repair credits are the best thing for free players. I don't know why you want them to be removed.

Even for premium players, they are great for repairing drones.

Unstoppable likes this.
  6. I am a free player, and I don't need 1000's and 1000's of repair credits for my drones. I am betting your repair your pet more then you do your drones but then it seems you didn't read the whole post.

7. What the post writer is mentioning is the use of credits on the PET repairs.

8. So this is about you? Not the community or other players. Do you think everyone else has thousands of repair credits? I admit. I do too but for players who don't spin gate everyday or do galaxy gates daily. They don't have it. And these days, compared to back in 2008 where max damage was like 10k, newer players would do anything for a repair credit to prevent losing their ship.

I have to say im against the idea of removing repair credits sorry

cooljak96 likes this.
  9. Jack

Jack User

Just allow them to be used on PET, thank you :)

10. still not getting the point. There are still players out there who are not strong enough to compete. When they die 500 times a day, they are using 500 uri. take a look at that

cooljak96 likes this.
  11. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Are we all trying to make the game even harder for those who keep their wallets shut and new players?

I remember back when I wasn't premium, I LOVED repair credits. I wasted over 100k uri on repairs before I got premium over a 1 year period. Why are we even thinking about removing them, or making them just for pets?

12. ~Dr.Agony~

~Dr.Agony~ User

Slightly incorrect.... Repairing at the base is free, no matter what. But if you're not premium, it'll cost you to repair at the nearest port or on the spot.

13. lol. Didnt know that. I have "thousands" of repair credits since 2010 so I was getting free repairs to base because of that lol

14. ~Dr.Agony~

~Dr.Agony~ User

However, I do remember that days when repairing uri ships would cost you 500 uri. There had been a number of times where I couldn't play for a couple days because I didn't have enough uri or rep creds, and didn't want to lose my ship. So the rep credits really are a great thing to this game.

But, what I think Lost is trying to get at is he wants to be able to use repair credits to repair your Pet, if it's destroyed. I don't think he meant for them to be ONLY for the Pets. This, I can agree with

15. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

I remember when CREDIT ships cost 500 uri to repair.

16. I was disagreeing with taking off RP completely and using only for PET. HAving it for both PET and Ship and Drones would be great.

Jack likes this.
  17. нокυм

нокυм User

I agree. You should be able to use repair credits on the PET. Jump credits should be added to the GG as well though - maybe a 1% chance like log disks.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    Jack likes this.