[TI] 'Repair Drones

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MethicSkull, Nov 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didn't use search function but back-page seems to get bugged and make it impossible to certain important tasks such as selecting a drone to repair.

Also texts seem to be broken. Such as in the Clan page. Half the texts seem to break. Im a returning user so I will not be aware of previously noticed bugs.

2. _alien10_

_alien10_ User

Hey, try this: click settings\ then click: clear cache, and then relog

take care!

3. Well, the drones also cannot get damaged anymore. This is a feature at this point. We don't know why it's not fixed but this is also pretty interesting. Clear your cache and see if you get the same messages. If you do, please send a ticket to support about it!

4. O, thats cool. I repeaired my drones for no reason haha

I do notice that the UI freezes for alot of things now. Like when you try to remove or add things to a drone, it may freeze the UI. This will happen even if I restart or clear cache.

5. I mean, now they're no longer damaged. I see that as an absolute win, whenever they remove this "feature" of indestructible drones.

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @MethicSkull ,

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

7. Can be closed. Thanks.

Backpage still e xtremely buggy and freezes alot. Not much I can say.

_alien10_ likes this.
  8. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.