[UI] Replace useless missions with the inverse

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lordofwar, Jun 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lordofwar

lordofwar User

There are so many pvp missions that are just pointless nowadays because nobody flies the ships that they require. Modules have been decent to get a couple ships up and running again but there are still clear ships that dominate every aspect of the game. These missions should be replaced instead with the inverse version so that people are forced to try out new ships and setups outside of their comfort zone. It would create a more diverse and exciting pvp sphere that would allow people to learn more about the ship and the game and would be fun to see all the ships out and about again.

2. Agreed, and get rid of the R-Zone quests already, it's like sifting through spam to find real quests.

3. anduril

anduril User

Agree, but it's not "like" sifting through spam, it is spam. Requests/feedback to remove r-zone and its missions go back three years or more, nothing has changed. The devs have important things to do such as create emotes that are loved by all, right? LOL

Bibulus and PSK~SUNDANCE like this.
  4. A more challenging set of PVP missions are definitely in order. Same few ships flying around and the missions that require kills of more "rare" ships are worthless. I would LOVE missions like "get x kills in a Bigboy without dying" or ones with challenging time limits or limitations on ammo "Kill x enemies without rsb". Endgame is all about CBS pvp so missions regarding this would be nice too "get x kills in a map with your clan's CBS"

More exciting PVP missions NEED to be implemented

5. The ships help but its all about whos got the most prom lazers and lazers at lvl 16 and the best shilds at lvl 16 i know some players who have only got prom lazers and there not far off all there proms being lvl 16 when they hit you dont matter what ship you got you pop

6. That sounds to repetitive for me that's why i only play events or at least do most of the objectives and i am out, been the same for 8 years i have been playing gates gates gates and now they bring events that are do gates gates gates even though there are many gates to choose from the best events they have don't do gates. Hence the reason nobody plays anymore it's all auto pilots playing or lets face it as soon as something new comes out all legit players are left behind wonder why i even bother with the events any more. Cheers

STARSTAR-007 likes this.