Requirement for 5-X maps

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by SkyHero-42, Dec 22, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SkyHero-42

SkyHero-42 User

Hello to the good players,

what should i do for going in 5-X maps

2. You have to access them from one of the 3 Portals in the 4-5 map. Jump into them map from your x-5 map and then proceed to one of the 3 gates closet to you. You'll then have to go thru the 5-1 map maze to the gate at the other side on the left side of the map. Jump thru into 5-2 map which you'll see the asteroid mass in the middle. Inside there you will be in a De-Mil Zone. Go past that to the left side of the map to be able to Jump into the 5-3 Map. There you can navigate down to the Palladium Field where you can collect Palladium. You can exit 5-3 out of the gates at the left, but be repped up before you do because you'll have to go thru a Mine field to get to them.

You may want to Warp a ship into the middle of 5-2 since that is the only place you can sell you Palladium. Keep it there and when you want to get back to 5-3 to collect more Palladium you can switch Hangers. It's best to keep one of the ships in your Hanger in 5-3, that way you can log out in 5-3, your switch to the ship in 5-2 to sell and log out and go back to the Ship you left in 5-3 to collect more

3. SkyHero-42

SkyHero-42 User

very clear now ..

Mr. Iron-throne: may you also explain how to reach R-zone, i've noted a daily mission is associated. thanks

4. The R-Zone has been broken for YEARS! I Honestly do not know why those quest are still Listed in the Quest List.

but as for the 5-X Maps (also regarded as the Pirate Maps) You do have enough ships to keep in the 5-2 and 5-3 Maps so you can log out and switch hangers to sell your Palladium (Palla) in 5-2. Try to keep a Citidel in 5-3 and have your PET in Resource mode to collect the Palla and when your Cargo Bay is full,.. log out. Switch to the ship in 5-2, Log out again and switch back to your ship in 5-3. That will gain you Spins for Galaxy gates so you don't spend Uri

5. There is a tab on the long shortcut bar that looks like a triangle. Depending on which server you are playing on you may or may not get in. Since most can not, unless you have a mission for going to coordinates, there is no reason to be bothered with it. I normally just overlook all refraction missions because a fix is not priority it seems. They thought they had it fixed about a year ago and.....no. There are regular missions for refractions as well. Just skip them.

6. SkyHero-42

SkyHero-42 User

i play on GA-5 server not featured now but it was before, I noted. i think the interesting thing is harvesting palladium on 5-X
    preparing the tactics as advised.

thanks a lot and wish you a good play.

7. On occasion I can get into r-zone, I think it has to do with another ship trying to enter at the same time, or other ships already in the zone

8. I don't think refraction zone is broken at the moment, but we just cant get in since they are all empty due to lack of players. Sometimes I only need to wait for 30 seconds and other times over 30 minutes to get in. I think the game wont let you join an empty map so it will wait in line until someone else is trying to access R-zone as well and then you can get in. Most of the time when im in there is only 1-2 ships and sometimes 0 if the other player leaves immediately after joining.

9. SkyHero-42

SkyHero-42 User

Happened to wait but no jumping in with much repeats, according to PSKSUNDANCE advice, not available on all servers and depending.
    no issue at all the game have a lot of fun..