[UI] Resorces available in shop

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BoringDude, Mar 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoringDude

BoringDude User

2. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello @BoringDude

thanks for report it to us we really appreciate it

some Years ago you could buy it in shop but that change sadly ;D

I will Edit it ASAP :)

Got any other question or may I close the thread?

Regards rogue

3. BoringDude

BoringDude User

Oh so that's a definitive change? How sad :(
    how can I build a cyborg then? because collecting more then 6k scrap and mocusom will be the death of me...
    I mean mocuson is kinda easy because it is abundant in x-5 maps (every mob there drops it) but scrap is harder and plasmide is impossible...

4. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Yea I know the feeling :/

I can only advise you to keep fight … From my Old days i make 200scrap in Galaxy gate per week, so it will take time I see:/

I can make a complain about it for you, to the higher ups, so they may change it in the future ?

5. BoringDude

BoringDude User

If you could do that, it would be awesome! Thank you :D ! They don't need to change it all the way to where it was before, but maybe some times a week/month lift the chances to get some of the materials like plasmide and scrap.
    I would like to say that Plasmide is way to hard to obtain since usually there are multiple NPCs that drop the material: for example mocusom in x-5 is really easy, prismatium is really easy as well because kristallons and kristallins are in the same maps.
    But plasmide only gets droped by MOTHERSHIPS and these motherships only apear in 1 map each, devolarium on x-3 and sibelon on x-4 so it's not so easy to farm it.
    And their boss and uber forms are too strong to farm effectivly.

Thank you for your availability!:D

6. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

I will do that :) and you are welcome

Can I close the thread ? :)

Regards Rogue

7. BoringDude

BoringDude User

Thank you again.
    You may close!
    :)

8. Mod-Rogue