[TI] Retriever -daylight robbery !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AVIT, Jul 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

OK so i have been doing the dispatch regular every day for retrieving the ores for the rocket launchers spending r01 and ro2 which is 2000 uri for those ones ,,i have never actually checked to see if i am receiving them once i have collected the rewards as i thought naturally i would get them UNTILL today as a clan member posted on clan news wondering if he was doing something wrong as he wasnt getting rewards .

I thought to myself Hmm ,it simple you collect rewards and its given to you ! ,this is what i naturally thought and i bet everyone does too! .

SO i opened assembly and kept triskillion launcher open to see if any would be added on ,i collected r02 and reward said 4 triskilions .. they was not added on to what i already had , so i moved map ,maybe that will work thhinking ,dtill no triss .ok logout log back in and see ,,,still no triss ..2k uri down the drain (daylight robbery) .. i had others to collect thext ro2 gave 3 triis they were added on in instant !! but still im missing the 4 from the previous collectio which cost 2k uri ! ..

everyone check your rewRDS !!! ITS A RIPP OFF

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @AVIT ,

If you are missing any items from the Dispatch system (and over the past 48 hours haven't shown up), you will need to contact Support for assistance.

You can reach them at https://www.darkorbit.com/index.es?action=support - Make sure to give as much detail as possible so they can assist you

Closing as referred to Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.