Returning player

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by ZabusXant, Mar 24, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

Hi there. Attempting a comeback after about 3 years.

Can someone please give a quick recap on:
    - best ships and usecase (gathering in 5-3, doing gates, PvE ship and PvP ship)
    - best lasers and shields (and if they have use cases)
    - besides the usual lab shipments on a daily basis and daily quests, is there any other "daily" thing to be done outside of shooting NPCs and players?

Thanks =)

2. Ships for PvP goli plus or cita plus is broken , for PvE Orcus(if you got modules) if not Solace plus. Lasers - the odysseus lasers the strongest but are pay to win u need to pay for them , otherwise the prometheus lasers are the best , Shields - the SG3N-B03 are the best . Hope it helps :D

3. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

Thanks ^^ any thoughts on the Hammerhead (and ofc hammerhead plus) or am I better off with some other ships? and also the last question from the original post? :D I figured dispatches are a thing.. anything else beside what I've mentioned so far?