Ridaklo - The NooB :)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ridaklo, Dec 20, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ridaklo

ridaklo User

Hi all,

I don't know why I decided to do this after that much years however it happened anyway :)

I have been playing this game for about 6 and a half years :)... And i ve been in EIC since the start. I have made a lot of good friendships in these years (even if some of them changed companies :/ ).

I have no skills for PvP :) may be some of you saw that when they fought with me :). I nearly poped 3.5k times by the enemy (sometimes from EIC too :D )

So I am generally a PvE player :)

I am trying to play as friendly as I can. I like to help others (by killing their NPCs or by poping by them in a battle :D ).

I from Turkey, I live in Glasgow, working as an 31 years old manufacturing engineer.

Cheers to all,

Rid...

2. Hi ridaklo, this is TheGodOfDarkOrbit™ from East 1. Good to see you in the forms bud :)

ridaklo likes this.
  3. Hey Rid, nice seeing you in the forums for a change :p

ridaklo likes this.