rocket buying with ease

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by !!!Caution!!!, Dec 20, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. i know a trick for ecos and 2026 buying and i see some players have trouble buying rockets,all you do is use 2 seperate rocket buy chips, put one in each config then set one for ecos and other chip for 2026s, then all u do is change config to buy when you fall below 100 of either, works a treat :)

2. Thx pal, now I can spam the crap (with the free energy) out of the GG and not worry about "Not enough room" xD

3. you used to be able to do the same with the smart bomb cpu, but they fixed it.

smart bomb on one config then switch configs and smart bomb again :D

4. Yeah - You need 2 rocket buy cpus for this to work. Don't use the other one that is black/grayed out. Best to use your main to buy ecos since hellsorms are expensive if you forget to change configs. Enjoy!

5. NoSkill$$

NoSkill$$ User

Hehe, from all those years of playing i didn't knew this :)
    Thnx for the tip, saves me some time ^^

6. If I run out of rocket space, I just go cubing or hunting and use the rockets i have most of, works like a charm :) I have rocket buy cpu set to eco's and i buy PLT-2026 manually :)

7. If you have ecos on auto buy and 2026 on the other config on auto buy with a different buy cpu chip, its buys it regardless if you have room for rockets or not!!!

8. didnt work on mine

9. Silviu

Silviu User

For this to work you need TWO different rocket buyng cpus. One is set to buy plt-2026 and the second one to buy eco rockets. You have to equip one on config 1, and the second cpu (not the same cpu you equipped on config 1) equip it on configuration 2. This works fine if you do it correctly, i've been using it for months now.

10. 5 years later u just worked that out llol

11. Now we just need to have the SAR-01 HST Rockets added and I won't be needing the Damage HSTs anymore ;)
    -Old school player, so I can survive just fine without HST

yamama likes this.
  12. By the time your rockets/hellstorm hits your ship - you are destroyed :eek::D

13. I love the Double Rocket buy CPU.. when eva I need Extra 500 3030s.. I just Change the buy option.. change configs and BAMM.. 3030's are Full.. and Switch back to Ecos.. Poof.. I killed another Goli.. time to RUN..

14. stonetoy

stonetoy User

just bought and rocket launcher and having trouble using it is there a forum page to check? thanks

15. You need to equip it on both configs and select the rocket ammo. It's ammo is different than that default rockets, you can see in the multi-rocket symbol which types of ammo you can use.

16. now you have unlimited ammo, just buy a lot

17. reboog21

reboog21 User

I don't want to tie up my credits in ammo inventory, I would rather bid on boosters and cloaks than have 2 mil ecos in my ammo bay

18. This is exactly what I've been doing for ages in my 3 active hangar slots, it does work well, but the main problem is that I tend to run out of 2026s without noticing they're low, so I need to manually switch back after a config cycle. Kind of annoying.

19. You can do it for Lasers also. Use 2 Ammunition buy CPU's and set it to buy X-3 and SAB on either config. I have done this since 2010 when I first started using ammo other than X-1 to do PvE.

When using the Rocket Launcher you need to either manually load the launcher (have launcher on shortcut bar and click on it to fire and to load) or have the RL CPU active (again on short cut bar so you can start/stop when you want).