Rossi

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Rossi, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Rossi

Rossi User

_/\\\\\\\\\________________________________________
    /\\\///////\\\______________________________________
    \/\\\_____\/\\\_________________________________/\\\
    _\/\\\\\\\\\\\/_______/\\\\\____/\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\_\///
    __\/\\\//////\\\_____/\\\///\\\__\/\\\//////__\/\\\//////__/\\\
    ___\/\\\___\//\\\___/\\\__\//\\\_\/\\\\\\\\\\_\/\\\\\\\\\\_\/\\\
    ____\/\\\___\//\\\__\//\\\__/\\\__\////////\\\_\////////\\\_\/\\\
    _____\/\\\___\//\\\__\///\\\\\/____/\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\_\/\\\
    ______\///____\///____\/////_____\//////////___\//////////_\///
    Hey guys!
    So, I am in this forum for a few years so I think it's time to introduce myself.

I am from Czech Republic and I play only in Global Europe 1 server in VRU. I play this game since 2008-09-05. I like programming and photo/video editing. I am in college and I study IT - of course [​IMG]

If you ask why I am in en forum and not in cz forum, it's because en forum and support is much better and because I am trying to improve my english skills. [​IMG]

My youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/Rosmister93
    But I didn't add a new video for 7 months. Mainly because I am trying to power up my Aegis. Right now I need 10 more LF-4 to become Über Full Elite Aegis. [​IMG] And after that, I will upload new videos (or maybe soon).

Our clan and our alliance have endless war with one no named clan which used to b0t and used scripts all the time! Thanks to this, they have UFE ships for free. They used to do mess in our company so we decide to do something about it! Almost everybody in GE1 hate them!

It's too bad they can't fight 1v1 and when you want to fight with them, they run, or they take you in the middle of the map, where there are another players from this coward-ish clan. [​IMG]

I am currently working on "Calculating your maximal dmg in DO". And if everything will go well, I will introduce it for you. [​IMG]

I have no idea what to say next, so I think I will end it here.
    Good luck in game and life,
    Rossi

2. Hey Rossi,

I was actually planning on doing something similar. A ship builder, if you will. It would allow you to fully customize your ship, and find out lots of stats. The only problem though is that BP hasn't released specific algorithm's, so the information will only be marginally accurate.

3. Wow you really have played this game for a long time and nice to meet you :)