rude player never help me with simple question so help me

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by riftstalkerX, Sep 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're whispering to ◄•¢ЯΔŞн™ŐβΞЯRįdΞ•►:will clan war rank up ur position in clan rank?
    ◄•¢ЯΔŞн™ŐβΞЯRįdΞ•► whispers:you are alone in clan so i dong give a -removed-

Last edited by moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    xiledconvict and ŊΛŘΛÐΛ like this.
  2. Haha what a name. Looks like that guy watches to much tv. Crash Override from the movie hackers. The guy was not real! But after the movie everyone with few skills wanted to be like him. Dont get me wrong it was a good movie for 1995 but its 2014 and much better talent is out there.

Dont worry about him being rude the world is full of rude ppl. But to a point yes is the answer. Your clan can rank up or down as a hole ,and you can rank up or down as a player, But wars really do not improve you clan rank unless ppl come into the clan with high numbers or alot of ppl leave which will make it jump around. When you figure just say 52k ep for a kill is the same as a bk. it takes 100s of bks to change your clan rank.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    riftstalkerX likes this.
  3. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I believe the OP is referring to clan ranking as in the position that clan is in on that server. Not the ranks within the clan.

In a general sense, nothing will happen.
    I'll explain why I came to that conclusion.
    You pop players from an enemy clan -->
    Increase in your personal rank and decrease in the enemy players rank -->
    Small increase in the clans overall points and decrease for the enemy clan-->
    Clan ascends rank and enemy clan descends rank-->
    Enemy clan player pops you -->
    Increase in their personal rank and decrease in your rank -->
    Small increase in their clan points and decrease in your clan points -->
    Their clan ascends rank and your clan descends rank.

It's a cycle. You pop a player, They pop you back.
    Under the assumption that both clans obtain an equal number of kills/losses, one can determine that nothing has been gained but both sides have lost time & ammo.

Unless it's a one-sided slaughter, there will not be a benefit of the clan war. Neither clan would go up/down in terms of ranking.

One more thing to note. I can safely assume the first moderator to appear here will remove the name of the player mentioned in the OP's post. If you have complaints, screenshot the chat and report it in the chat section of the forums along with the server, date and time.
    We have players who have a 'inadequate' e-personality. The best thing to do is to ignore them.
    In game type: /ignore playername

riftstalkerX likes this.
  4. Somewhat explains how my clan knocked the number 1 clan out of rank 4 years ago. Kept smashing them lol, although some left it assisted in de-ranking them LOL

5. Hypnotik

Hypnotik User

Hello,

The answers are correct here as far as the clan ranking being affected by a war. In the future, if you do have a chat issue such as this please post in the chat section of the forums as we can then look into it properly.

Closing as advised,

Have a great day!

Hyp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.