.RΞSЇSŦΞNCΞ.

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by .RΞSЇSŦΞNCΞ., Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi all

Well im 17 almost 18 i currently study welding as well as fabrication metal work engineering at college i play the game when i got spare time.

i used to play rugby but my team slowly stopped and so did i after a while i currently play football and jet skiing in the summer.

i started in early 2007 i forgot about the game completely and out the blue got an email so i came back i started to get into it and here i am 6 years later having multiple breaks in between the game

I started on GB1 having played there most the time joining S7N and then moving to DNME not far after. having occupied the number 1 clan place for a while then having my GB1 account hacked so quit for a while i then came back again and then lost another fe account to hackers .-.
    so again i quit but a year after GB2 came out i moved to it and slowly became ufe having multiple clans on GB2 I finally found a clan worth joining even turned out to be number 1 ;).
    been in the clan since and have really enjoyed it having known the leader from GB1 and playing mw2 on xbox with him :p.

But it really enjoyable on GB2 being number 1 clan and able to have a good laugh while we wreck havoc on the maps even holding 6 CBS at the same time with 5 being on all mmo maps for a month while we was vru.

all in all its great fun apart from the odd argument in which i usually end up chat banned .-. But hey its good laugh and will most likely play this server till i quit but this game is really addictive so its hard to quit.
    see you in the maps ;)

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

MLG pro weren't we :cool:

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  3. should be in OpTic ;) :cool:

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  4. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

OpTic should have joined us.

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  5. [​IMG]
    to good :cool:

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  6. Hi friend

its nice to finally no something about you - you seem like a really nice guy and even with our history its nice to see you on game your a good player :) im sorry for our falling outs in the past your a top player in a top clan and a really decent guy ill see you in the maps :) cheers MEN
    [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™GB2

7. yeh its ok i suppose :)

8. Hey Resistance like to see you on the game but don't like to see you in the game also because your in DA :p

9. lmao is it coz we da best? ;D

10. yeh yeh yeh what ever :p just cos your number 1 dosent mean you the best :p

11. if anyone wants to test us in a 30 vs 30 we would happily come and kick some butt ;D

12. We dont have 30 people in the clan :p

13. :p Not fair :( Only have like 19 people in the clan :(

14. awww oh well were the best ;D

15. Yeh yeh yeh you will turn into Black_Knight and War> clan :p lol jks

16. HA bk and war want to be us

17. The post has been reported as well as an email to support.

18. please men its just a name i had from ages ago men

19. GnAn2

GnAn2 User

Res come back to GB1 you nooby nooby noob, We can make our little hunt video again hehe.- You uber fe in GB2? :O Well nice one m8 - If you come GB1 though u know your nooob :)

.RΞSЇSŦΞNCΞ. likes this.