(S)AINT★ÐΣCA¥ ...Returns...

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by (S)AINT★ÐΣCA¥, Sep 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Yes, it is true... the Rumors have been confirmed. (S)AINT★ÐΣCA¥ has returend to Dark Orbit! ...Lines of players have been crashing the server to get a glimpse of my new ship. I'm sure that is why the servers went down this weekend. :D

Word has gotten out that the (S)aint of all that Decays has returned once again to destroy the Aliens and the pilots who dare to take up arms against the EIC!

I have recently rejoined back up with NFG in the NFG. clan as I am not looking to hunt players that often yet. I am mostly focused on building my ship and rank up quickly.

...Also on a side note I have always mocked and teased those who claim pride in this game. It is true there is some level of skill needed to pvp... however now days pvp skill usually depend on how much uri you bought or how many hours you spent boxing to gain your toys. ...I always try to show players (of the EIC) respect for there efforts if they only play 2 hours or 2,000 hours. The plage of players using there ships as a tool to try gloat there superiority has always been a personal pet peeve of mine. Don't get me wrong it's one thing to share you excitement such as I recently got to level 19 myself ;) ...but when you phase it in a way trying to suggest your a better player well that's just rude and uncalled for.

Of course those rules do not apply to the USA EAST 1 server MMO and VRU. ...Though I have been finding myself working with them more often in 5-2 and 4-5 maps.. Very uncomfortable and unique experience.... Now before you attempt to claim I am prideful over this game you simply have to look at my name (S)aint Decay... I chose that name during a time of so many players trying to gloat about there mighty ships lol... if you really think about what that name means it's pretty simple... whenever I gloat about my mighty ship and being superior to MMO and VRU I am most do it mocking players who spend the time to blabber on about how great they are...

I enjoy hunting NPC's while listening to internet radio.. Very relaxying and fun... I have been getting discourage from talking so much in chat as so much stupidity exists there. I plan on being on ts in a bit once I start building my exp and gates a bit more... but beyond that I'm just starting to dip my foot back into the game again so this winter when it's cold out I think I might be playing alot more... until then I'm trying to enjoy the Fall as long as I can :)

2. shh shh Aint never been Nuttin but, MMO West Coast, Baby.

but Welcome back and Nice to see the Bullies get to Watch their Mouths. shh shh

" Bullies are like Horses, that Get their Hoofs stuck in their Mouths, "Hoof n Mouth" means you Got to Shoot em "

3. .iNSANE91.

.iNSANE91. User

Welcome Back dudeee :)

4. Welcome back, The Lord of Decay has Returned, ALL HAIL SAINT DECAY THE FIRST

(S)AINT★ÐΣCA¥ likes this.

5. Hmmm.... I like you! :D ..just got my 11th LF4 recently! that's a 10% increase! haha... Plus I went form 800M exp to oh... 2.8B Besides that it seem like I go nowhere in the ranking regardless of how hard I work and how many gates I do... haha glad to see some things NEVER change ;)

6. Setekh

Setekh User

I remember you Saint, I've also recently come back to the game for a bit. Might see you around.