Saboteur special attack too powerful

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ottavosa, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Agreed, Saboteurs are extremely annoying, even for FEs. Make the slow down rocket last a shorter amount of time and limit how often they can do it.

2. Full_force

Full_force User

Well if you keep dieing the same way over and over because you keep doing to same thing that is getting you killed over and over again maybe just maybe its time if you to i don't know .... do something difference?

Like i am guessing you are trying to go mid map and fight them. Don't speed run to port (5-2 post left side of 5-1 map) repair go out a little ways find an pirate and lock it go to port repair repeat.

They are npcs man not UFE players not that hard to counter.

3. Whats wrong guys? Scared of some NPC's which actually cause a problem and/or give you a hard time to fight? :)

4. All I am seeing on this thread is a not-so-good-guy having trouble and ya'll bashing him for it. Cloaks can be won for free on auction(credits are free) but that gets annoying. And emps are a waste of 500 uridium.

What I recommend is to get all G3N7900 speed generators on your ship and some shield generators on your drones, B02s preferably, and then you should be fine. That is what I use and it works great. The other config of course is used for killing them.