Saturn and Surgeon / Epsilon and Kronos..

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by AnimalLOU, Dec 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AnimalLOU

AnimalLOU User

Does anyone know as of now what the percentage is for the Saturn design, as i've passed Kronos 5 times and still never managed to get it.. I also read around the forum that Epsilon is likely to drop Surgeon, but even with 15 passes of Epsilon - none of it.. I tried on double rewards, I tried on special weekends... but.. nothing
    Is there any changes among the portals or am I just being a not lucky guy? Are there any subtleties? Thanks!

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I got Saturn on my first Kronos... it's just random luck. I'd advise against grinding hard for it as it isn't all that relevant anymore. You'll get it eventually.

I don't know where you read Epsilon gives Surgeon, but as far as I'm aware it doesn't.
    If you want Surgeon you should do Kuiper during Special Rewards weekend version 1 (check the calendar for the date. This weekend is Special Rewards version 4). Unknown drop chance.
    You can also camp Lambda during the Nova weekend. I believe there's a 10% chance for Surgeon from the gate during the event.

Sources:
    Kuiper: https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/gg-special-rewards.123506/
    Lambda: https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/faq-nova-eos-division.128570/

3. I would say the odds in Kuiper during GG special rewards weekend are the same as the ones in lambda during Nova weekend so 10% chance in each

4. AnimalLOU

AnimalLOU User

Next week is N.O.V.A week and according to information, there is a chance to drop Surgeon from lambda portal - 10%.
    1x G-Centaur15%
    1x G-Peacemaker25%
    1x G-Sovereign25%
    1x G-Vanquisher25%
    1x G-Surgeon10%
    Does that mean if i have a Vanquisher Sovereign Peacemaker and a Centaur, the chance of dropping a Surgeon is pretty high?

5. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Not 100% sure. I think so.

6. No, the chance is still 10%. If you get one of the other you already have 10k uridium will be booked instead.

7. tibstar

tibstar User

on the daily log-in what happens if you already have the frost design

8. You get nothing in that case

9. AnimalLOU

AnimalLOU User

Ok.. after 10 passes of lambda, i still haven't dropped Surgeon.. I guess it won't, despite that 10%.. xd

10. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Do more! 10% odds means you're still only 65% likely to have obtained Surgeon in 10 Lambdas :)

Edit: 3rd Lambda today...
    [​IMG]
    I'm so sorry xD

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023