[SC] 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Excessive, Sep 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excessive

Excessive User

Is this really what the game has come to?
    8 people in Discord from 6 different countries and none of us can connect to actually play the game.
    3 hours now I've tried to connect and managed to connect once, for about 30 seconds before "Connection Lost" - Followed by a refresh - BAD GATEWAY.

2. PacificNW

PacificNW User

ditto for player on us west coast

PNW

3. it appears they are updating the client and most likely beefing up security. Be patient nooblets game will be back up soon

4. I cant even say that this would be hilarious if it wasnt so sad. I have not seen a programming improvement in years now.

Just wanted to set upgrades and the windows are missing graphics and options. Then gone. Whole game gone.

5. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

6 hours isn't "soon".
    Been trying to log back in since 730am (Friday night game time), it's now 2pm (Saturday game time)

Can't even send a support ticket - The website you are trying to access is unavailable

6. mangotooo

mangotooo User

10 hours not responding the game from GE2

7. Same here. Now i get in back page, take some time . 7 hours ago no change, at all. it's so funny to take part chromin, well,
    it will end soon though;)

8. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Sir Thrills, if you're following this.
    I responded to you in Global (US) then promptly lost connection.
    Now I'm just getting "bad gateway" again

9. month after month problems> and now we have a client which is a load of poo unless you use a bot ,,,,isnt about time the dark orbit team who interduced us all to a great game fixed it banned the bots and actually made it worth while to play always problems they earn so much money we the honest and others spent thosands over the ears and we lucky if we get a peanut back...BIGPOINT SORT IT OUT FOR 1 X AND FIX THE DAM GAME PLS.

10. Error 503 is only thing from gameplay i experience today, nice work BigPoint

11. oTiKio

oTiKio User

Client crash, back page frozen, can't log to game need to refresh page up to 10 times to load, huge dip in fps makes no sense ................. FIX THE GAME YOU GOT ONE JOBE .....................

12. the last time things were this bad it was a DDOS attack on the servers
    steve

13. thanks everyone least i know it is not my machine....

14. mangotooo

mangotooo User

I hope they make good compensation for that issue what their developers did :)

15. Yeah they might give everyone 2k x4 and a booster if were lucky if you call that compensation, just imagine what a bot gets in just one day.

Dark-Xenon likes this.
  16. bisphenol

bisphenol User

This is getting absurd. If they are fixing the game, or the game is under DDOS attack or something third is the reason, there should be announcement.
    Like this, it looks like no one cares.

17. mangotooo

mangotooo User

The problem now is that they are focused on making money and they dont care about the players and how to improve those small things in the game its some newbie developers for sure or they are out of ideas and think only about MONEY

18. plamN2

plamN2 User

They need to fix their problem and compensate the players.

19. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Well its back on, the lag is terrible and lots of game freeze so its business as usual

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.