[SC] Advice for zeta

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dr.Led[GR], Jan 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

I want to ask a few things about the zeta gate.

1) i need 32 more pieces to complete it, how much is it gonna cost? (i am not asking for a specific number, just a speculation)
    2) i have a vengeance, with 2500 dmg and 130.000 shield in the first set, and 3.500 dmg and 30-40.000 shield in the 2nd set. (dmg is counted in x1, but i have around 90.000 x2 to fire with, +around 40-50.000 x3 and x4). Do i have ANY chance of getting through the gate ALIVE?? (i also have a goliath in another hangar so i could use that if you guys believe it's better)
    3) is the gate worth doing, or is there a more suitable(for my standards) and profitable gate?

2. AkAKuzuki

AkAKuzuki User

1) Zeta complete about 1k5-2k EE so you i think about 400-600 more EE you can complete it or maybe less if you lucky.
    2)You can do it no matter what, on my experience it's even easier than Alpha,do x1 if you have time,x2 you can done it quicker little bit.
    3)Yeah it's totally worth gate to do for newbies,nice reward,log-disk,booty keys and Havoc, worth it.

3. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

thank you for your answer! i just didnt understand the prices you mention.. what do you mean 1k5-2k and EE (sry i just rarely understand abbreviations)

4. AkAKuzuki

AkAKuzuki User

I mean Zeta can be build with 1k5-2k Extra Energy,so your case 32 more parts i think it's around 400-600 Extra Energy.

5. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

thanks, again! i thought you were talking about uridium and i got confused :p

6. Also, if you have, use Moth formation. Zeta NPCs have poor shields already, and use Moth to pop em quicker with less ammo cx
    -Use sep if you can too!

This video may help :>
    I used all guns on one config, max speed, and the other had shields (just in case).
    x2 ammo used, with Moth formation.

7. 1. Gates r on average 1000 uri a part.

2. Goliath so you can do it lazy style.

3. Yes, for those red drones for higher dmg.

2b. If you have BAT formation and battle config - go from corner to corner diagonally lazy style. Two clicks and then just click on NPCs as they leave or poof...I just use way way way less clicks. Lazy style! Mop up after for the ones left in corners and collect to sell for credits. Leave map and repeat.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  8. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

great video!! finally understood how this up and down technic works! and i checked out the moth formation, now i am gathering uri for that (its so powerful!)

So i built the goliath as you said and i deal 5000 dmg with the best guns i have, seprom, dmg design and all.. and in 2nd config i have 2.500 dmg with 280.000 shield..

Am i good to go?
    I am always open to lazy ways of playing and winning, so thank you so much for the advice! xD Seriously,such advices i always welcome as they help me win much easier!

KilerStreak likes this.
  9. Looks like you're all set bro! You got this; this is one of the simplest of gates to do :3

If you get stuck anywhere in the gate/think it's hard to do, pause and ask here. Ask a mod to keep this thread open until you've completed it C:

10. Just wanted to add my thoughts on this one:
    Zeta gate usually takes anywhere from 1,2k to 1,8k spins (well for me it's usually in the 2k+ range but I'm an exception), it's extremely easy - you can probably do it with anything, just take your time, and yes it is well worth doing (especially for people like the OP, who are just beginning their road to UFE) because of the booty keys, log-disks and the fancy havocs it offers

11. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

Ok, so i went to 5-3 to collect palladium and i got to say i was quite pleased, at first. I collected 1500 palladium and did 100EE, but i got 13 multipliers and just 4 pieces.. should i expect this a lot or is it a rare case to get such a high percentage of multipliers? Because if i need 100EE for every 4 piecies... i am the scr-word!

12. Spin x100 until you hit 40/111. From there, spin one at a time, and activate every x2 multiplier that pops up.

13. Getting either a part or multiplier (managing to use one on a part too) is all down to luck so you might not get absolutely anything in 100 spins, or you can get 10+ parts so don't get discouraged

Have to agree with that one there, I usually use 3 to 4 times x100 when building a brand new zeta, from then I use x10 till around 60 parts and mainly x5 at a time until the gate is built, and I always use a multiplier as soon as I get one (letting it reach x6 will only cost you a lot of wasted spins unless you're extremely lucky)

14. 4 actual pieces isn't really unusual, though it does suck. Keep in mind that each multiplier would have been a gate part had you not already made it, so in effect you really got 17 parts for that 100 spins which is above average listed by DO.

15. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

hmm i see.. thank you all!
    and one more thing, is there any thread in the forum where i can get advice about how to survive in 5-3??

16. Just have a good group and stick together. Personally, I don't like pally-ing anymore, I box Cx

17. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

wow i finally just BUILT the zeta gate :pP wish me luck

18. Cloak (vengi or spearhead) and avoid any red dots (keep moving) and get prem...if the opposition can't get you they will blow up your PET instead.

19. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

i play as shown in the video above and its pretty easy actually.. and i can afford so many cloaks :p

20. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

i finished the zeta, got mu havoc and all, so you know.. the thread can close :))

thank you all for the help!!