[SC] Advice for zeta

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dr.Led[GR], Jan 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ayy, congrats on your first Havoc!
    Nine more to go ;D

2. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

haha i dont even have full iris :p

by the way, how should i spend my 60.000 uri? or you know, what should i aim for..

3. TheShadows

TheShadows User

There are several options:

• Could save the 60k uri if you're patient or buy booty keys. Use booty keys first in Zeus day until you get around 24 parts of Apis (then buy with uri) and a few Zeus parts then switch to picking booty on lf4 day for more chance of lf4. As a guideline, every 100 keys you should get ~1 lf4.
    • Usually I'm not a fan of spending uri in gates due to the chance factor. But go ahead if you don't mind. Its much better if you have premium and rebate when you spin gates with uri.
    • You could also save the uri and use it on upgrade hour to upgrade drones.
    • Maybe a couple emps or slow mines (slow mines are a pretty good and cheap way what you could use to run away from ufes).

Do you have a pet? If not get a pet first it'll help farm a ton of palla.

Definitely get Moth formation as soon as possible it helps alot with almost every gate.

Good luck on your road to ufe :)

4. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

i already have apis (if i tell you how i got it you wont believe soo.. :p)
    100 keys for 1 lf4?? wow! not that!
    i dont spend uri on EE, prefer palladium
    is it worth upgrading drones??? it seems like a lot of uri for too little extra dmg
    i already have a pet :)))

i guess i am just gonna get the moth formation when it gets the next discount

what about log files? when they get the discount.. i guess i could make 3-4 points.. (i currently have 13)

5. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Logdisks are also good, yep. You know how to get bubble shield and fats with 24 pp right?

6. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

you mean the effects for shield and lazers? i think i have found the shortest way but a guide would be better :)

also, i was wondering how many EE will it take for alpha,beta,gamma gates..??? i have 14/34, 36/48, 48/82 pieces respectively. if i can build them all with less than 500 EE i think it should be worth doing so.. i mean, i would get more than 100.000 uridium so easily..

7. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Bounty hunter + Bubble Shield (25% more shield) with 24pp
    SkillPP
    Ship Hull I2
    Engineering1
    Shield Engineering5
    Bounty Hunter I2
    Ship Hull II3
    Shield Mechanics5
    Electro-Optics3
    Bounty Hunter II3
    Totals24
    You won't be able to build Alpha, Beta and Gamma with <500 EE.

May I suggest not building Alpha, Beta and Gamma? They are I think more suited for people who already have Havocs and Hercs and just want ammo and uri.

Maybe put those EE into another Zeta, or if you have done an Epsilon gate you might want to do 1 (first Epsilon its like 90% chance of getting an lf4).

8. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

hmm i see.. well i will just save EE untill i decide which gate i should do.. though i think in the end i will just do zeta again (log files, 25 keys, uri, its like the perfect gate for me)

about the alpha,beta,gamma, i thought of doing them because i already have half of the pieces.. so maybe with the 500 EE i could complete at least B (i need 12 pieces for it) and maybe get close to completing A(i had already done it once and now i need 20 pieces)

9. Good luck getting those last 12 pieces with 500 spins. You may get it, but I doubt it.

10. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

how much do GG energies cost right now that they are on discount? i have EE and it wont show me the price..

11. There's a 30% discount meaning that they now cost 70 U per spin, and if you have prem+rebate - 40 U per spin

12. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

ok thanks!

13. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

Next quetion coming up!

so ok, the best way to collect uri is boxes or by doing gates or (if you are strong enough) cubing.. but what's the best way to earn credits? 1 iris is some about 40.000.000(best case) so in order to get the 7 irises i need, i am gonna have to earn 280.000.000 credits... HOW?

14. Cubing is the best option if you're strong enough or have a group (the cargo is not to be neglected as there are ~500k worth of creds in each one), if not then BKs are your best bet (easy to kill, quite a lot of creds) and it's also advisible to take their cargos as well and sell them once you're full
    On a side note, keep going you'll find sooner or later that "280.000.000 credits... HOW?" is nothing quite hard to achieve

15. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

except that i cant kill a cubi, and BK although i can, others will just keep hitting me to get it and sometimes they will even kill me to do so..

16. Well I guess we've all been through that, you just gotta keep trying
    Also this might be obvious but if you haven't upgraded your skylab to a decent level yet do so - you can send a full cargo of prom 3 to 4 times per day and this will earn you ~10m creds daily

17. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Credits are really easy to get. Its uridium that's hard.
    You may want to join a active clan who might be able to give you some credits quickly.

18. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

I changed into 3D and bought this credit formation wich gives 5% extra lazer damage, 8% more HP and 5% mor XP but i get no honor.

should i keep this for zeta or should i buy moth formation? I know moth is better and can be used against players and not just npc, but it is 76.000 uridium(on sale).. while the other one is practically free..

19. Get moth.

You save a TON of time & ammo in gates.
    I run suicide moth config (one side with all guns & speed), except in Hades. You should try it if you get confident enough in gates :>
    -Have a side for shields just incase :3

20. I completely agree, I also run a suicide in almost all gates and it works great so moth is definitely worth getting

KilerStreak likes this.