[SC] Advice for zeta

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dr.Led[GR], Jan 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

ok thanks. I do run suicide config (you had suggested it in the past as well ;)) Well unfortunately i only have 62.000 uri right now but next time formations get a discount i will have the uri.

by the way, i built my second zeta gate today! i am so happy :p

2. Seems like you're in luck, 25% off formations today haha; good luck on getting that havoc btw

3. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

Wow you guys were sooo right! i got enough uridium from zeta npc to get the moth formation by the time i had to kill the last devourerm and it was soooo much faster than last time! with x1!

And lucky me, got another havoc :DD

Now, how should i spend the uri i earn? i currently have 36.000 and i am thinking to do alpha,beta,gamma for a massive 120.000 uridium check :D (i calculated it and it would cost me to build the gates as much as it does for zeta, as i already have half the pieces)

So, imagine you have:
    Goliath ship
    moth formation
    17 lf3, 1 lf4
    15 BO2
    1 iris 1 apis and flaxes (also 2 havocs)
    lvl 9 pet with resource collector and looter (and some radars)

What do you do with 160.000 uri??

4. Aye, congrats!
    With Uridium, hmm...
    I'd spend it on either LDs (until you get fats), build more Zetas, or upgrade any LF4s, Irises, or B02s

5. I run sui one side and shield on the other, except hades. and gamma for the lks i put on shields and kami. I love the ring formation :)

6. Do you have the a, b, y gates built? if not then 36k is not gonna do it. i would upgrade lf4's and box or pally to get like 1200 spins and bash them all at once. i know its a slow process but that's the price of being a free player.

7. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

Ok, i started collecting palladium again, and i am gonna go for a third zeta. Gonna do them untill i get all havocs and fats (plus a few lf4 from booty keys). This time i will try to save 1200 energies without spending any, see how much it's gonna take for zeta :)

About alpha beta gamma, what if you built beta and gamma once and left them built, and then you would only be building the alpha gate..? Like the nano hull and the small ships. You only fill the nano hull once and then you never get it again, same with this suggestion. If you think about it, it would only take you about 200-300 energies to build an alpha gate so... just think about it and tell me if its a good, and rational, idea :)

8. That's a big NO, I thought the same some time ago and gave it a try, I quickly regretted it - the game is set in such a way that if you've finished constructing, in this case - beta and gamma, you will get more multipliers indeed; however if you manage to hit the multiplier on a gate part it is NOT certain that it will be an alpha part (it might still yield a piece of an already finished gate but since that piece cannot go anywhere it is transformed into something else, for example - ammo); so you might instead receive a message saying that 0 parts were produced for a given gate, instead some ammo/xeno/log-disks etc
    All in all - doing what you suggested will NOT increase your odds of getting a part for one specific gate, you'll end up wasting multipliers instead of using them to build other gates

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  9. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

hmm ok thanks! well i am just gonna leave those gates for now and keep doing zetas