[SC] Bots and Cheats ... archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ASTRAEA, Jan 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't worry you all they will get the botters eventually. Until then its easy kills. hope to kill them enough to blow out the drones. I think you can only kill them a few times in a row. Don't kill them too many times or you will get banned for killing them too much.

2. Yea right this makes no sense we can't kill them too many times or we will get caught for pushing what a load of crap!!!!! They get caught for cheating and they get rewarded.... I don't understand what happened to this game. All we hear is we are looking into this matter or we are running scripts. Can you say "Excuse Lie Right" ya'll are not doing nothing to these cheaters, wait yes you are you are rewarding them. Alot of us have been complaining and no results yet. No wonder alot of players are leaving. In case you have not figured it out yet we are damn tired of getting crapped on and ignored.Do something about the cheaters once and for all this is just getting worse day by day..................

BAD#MAN likes this.
  3. BAD#MAN

BAD#MAN User

I see DO is deleting posts when we tell the truth, will they put them back and reward us? DO is all about helping the botters and taking $ from the honest players. Glad I am getting close to UFE on a 2nd server, time to stop spending on anything but premium. As mentioned above the new policy of killing the same bot over and over causes the honest player to get busted for pushing, yet the botter gets the freedom to continue botting because evryone is afraid to get accused of pushing for killing bots over and over. I liked it better when you could pop the drones off the bots with no accusations of pushing.

4. Sgt_Ocker

Sgt_Ocker User

Seriously mate;
    I'm of the opinion that if DO removed ALL bots and other cheats they would end up with enough players for only one server.
    As much as we all despise cheats and bots, they are a necessary evil - Without them there would be no DO for any of us.

The rules regarding "pushing" should be better defined - You should not get banned for killing a bot, regardless of how many times you pop it.
    Fix; If player A has killed player B enough times that it triggers a pushing alert, Devs should look at both players past activity before banning anyone. If player B does nothing but box or palli in the same system for 14 hours a day, never tries to defend itself when attacked during such periods and shows other signs the ship is automated - Then it could be presumed the player is botting, this could then be further tested by DO running their detection scripts to verify whether the player is in fact botting or not.

I've seen and killed a couple of (what i presume are) bots. Detection - 1; lock ship and just watch on the mini map what it does, where it goes. 2; Kill ship and watch for it to respawn (most respawn on the nearest portal), take note of where it goes upon respawn. If it goes to the same position each time it respawns (usually without even taking the time to rep up between deaths), rinse and repeat, kill it again.

Surely DO's bot detection is at a point it can tell the difference between a player that is pushing and one that is killing an automated ship multiple times.
    I'm sure it would be a little time consuming for Devs to look into each allegation of "pushing' but wouldn't that be better than banning a legitimate player who is tired of seeing his or her game go further down hill due to the cheats?

5. DRAZI

DRAZI User

So your saying to Ban the Full time Bot and not the Part-Time Bot? That is Funny since the Part-Time Bot is the one looking for the edge!

IRON-THRONE likes this.
  6. Should be if you cheat your gone, PERIOD.................

7. DRAZI

DRAZI User

"Greetings,

The compensation for the 655 Pilots that had their punishments reversed has been placed in their accounts. If you are one of these players, you will find a 7 day booster waiting for you on your next login."

You gave Accused Players who Botted a 7 Day 100% EP and Honor Booster! Why not give that Booster to Every Player that has always played the game legit?

We are Talking about "Fair Play" here, are we not?​

8. Nope, its all about getting us to believe they are doing anything about the problems. I have been watching a ship bot in 1-3 all week. Another in 1-4 and 1 in 4-2. They will probably change names before tuesday and then go up for sale to the 'collectors'.

OILDAILY likes this.
  9. sometimes d.o. cant be understood...on their actions..

10. Its pretty easy. the booster are for the players who got banned and could not play hades.
    if you give the booster also to the not-banned guys its would be unfair.

11. DRAZI

DRAZI User

Thing Is, The Players who were banned and unbanned WERE Botting and Cheating! That's the basic Fact, Jack!
    Cheaters should never been given such a Booster!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    uber_paul likes this.
  12. rewarded for cheating, good business plan.......................

13. MyBigi

MyBigi User

Can you prove that?

-baghira2- likes this.
  14. murdoc01

murdoc01 User

yes we can just go look in the maps and we all no we not stupid go away we known everyone for years so we no who scheating

uber_paul likes this.
  15. DRAZI

DRAZI User

Yes, Video was made and sent to Support. Player was banned by Fair Play Initiative. Unbanned a week later! Bull

16. well D>O> did it again lets start with you bot screpts wont work .... hears why d.o. team the bot is in the out fit with there main ship and they are doing all the work for the main acc they are burnning thease new quests up like no tomarow this needs to be dealt with NOW!!! and they are glitching the base s for xp and honer fix this too ...more players are leaveing the game and we all are not going to spend any money ... when a custmer speeds money on something we expect service from the owner of the company ...

17. save our rank D.O. stop the bots and save the game

18. DRAZI

DRAZI User

But They will not. That morning we all woke up and got the email for Fair Play Initiative, we were in Awe! To Log on and See them Banned, we were Over joyed! A week later,. they come up with an excuse and let the worse of the worst get their accounts back, then a few weeks later, give them 100% Ep and Honor! Support has become corrupt and are in cohoots with these players. Complaints have been sent in and then turned on some players, themselves in some cases. I think people have to complain to the parent company, YOUZU, and hope they will clean house at Big Point and make this game Great Again!

uber_paul and IRON-THRONE like this.
  19. The so called Fair Play Initiative is just another DO scam to make players think DO is actually doing something about the botters and cheats in the game.Drazi is correct about how DO banned supposedly 270 or so players and then ended up giving those players that essentially cried the most back their accounts with intrest. Crying meaning many of these were $$$$ players and most likely threatened to quit.DO does nothing really about anything --that is accept to add more garbage that costs $$.Making the item purchased have some type of great ability and later cutting that ability so that what was purchased becomes useless.
    The problem is some are claiming they are not cheats they are using.Well if they are not cheats then all players should be able to use the particular ability to do the same as they do.Yet then DO steps in and says "oh you are banned it is a cheat.The so called "MACRO'S"being used according to support are programs and thus a cheat,but i have been reporting one individual with 3 ships in a 5-2 map for the last 5 months(yes he has been cheating for the last 5 months)and the response you usually get is -"the script gathers data on the person and then DO takes action." Come on now people 5 months and they do not have enough information.This response i take it as being support saying "Its not my job !"I have even told them maybe its time for a eyes on approach an have given them the times this individual is on and detailed exactly what is occurring.
    For DO to continue to let the game be destroyed by cheats will eventually bring about DO'S downfall.There are many problems to be addressed before DO will be able to retain players as they once did.I do not believe their player retention will ever be what it once was and that the game will only have a year or so remaining before the number of players drops to a level that it is not going to be able to recover.The so called merges solve nothing and DO plans on doing nothing about the cheats or the Multi Company Clans.Both of which are driving players from the game.
    It would be nice if this game could return to its once great status,but until DO gets off their dead rears and does something we will all just sit back and watch as it erodes into nothingness !!!!!

_alien10_ and IRON-THRONE like this.
  20. Sorry to say all the merges are doing is putting more MCC players and BOTS together to make it even harder for the HONEST player to remain in the game. Soon as the merges are completed they will find they need to do them again and this will reduce them to so few servers everyone who is not MCC or CHEAT will have left the game to never return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.