[SC] Caps On Ore

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Jun 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi DO,

A long time ago we didn't have caps on our "Refining Upgrade" ore transfer to our weapons. I wish we didn't have it and return back to the uncap levels. I still have a few that are over a million and I'm so happy in that.

I have ships that every few days I have to up something with more ore. I keep everything at a million. It is a waste of my time. When I use to do this (before cap days) I just dump everything into one system (Lasers, Rockets, Generators, Shields), and so on. I wouldn't have to worry if I needed more ore. If I wanted to empty the "Sky Lab" of ore I did. I just transfer and dump it. I made more ore I could use, and still do. When I have million/s plus of ore in a system, I would go months without gong to my "Sly Lab" to transfer anything. Unless I wanted a few credits or something. My ore sat full most of the time.

A million units of ore seems a lot, but 2, 3, or more is better. Two ores count down everyday. Generators and shields are a continue lost even when you aren't driving/flying them or using them.

Now most of my ore transfer ends up in "Trade Raw Materials) to selling it for credits. When is enough credits, enough? Two ships I have over 2 billion, 1 almost a billion, and the baby ship over 200 million. I know you need it now because "Auction House" is a rich man place, but I have what I need for my ship. I feel sorry for newbies. Yes, there are some things I want and use, but I can wait, or buy it in the shop.

The only reason I can think you putting a cap on was stop the Bot and Cheats. Well you see how good that works. We have more bots and cheats than ever. With all these bots and cheats they are raking in the credits. So, I guess that's why everything is up in the price in the "Auction House."

One more thing. To help spend our credits, why don't you have more items we can spend them on. Open the shop on more items that uses credits. I have thousands/millions of credit ammo and rockets.

Angus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.