[SC] Chance has to go

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SpudnicK, Aug 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Chance/Random = they never have to give us anything at all = scheme/scam = FACT

The game has become so boring and expensive recently that it's a chore just playing anymore!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  2. DragoWolf

DragoWolf User

I agree that BP needs to publish the % chance of all items in Red/Blue/Green/Gold Booty boxes as well as all gate rewards. Gambling is illegal were I play from in the UAE.

3. MyBigi

MyBigi User

Invalid argument from you. Its not a scam, its just question of luck. Iget easily with 100 key in helix lf4 day at least 1 lf4. and i have 4 accounts and i get constantly lf4, apis parts, zeus parts and then the rest. Galaxygates yield also constantly special rewards. Myabe im just luckier than many else but dont complain - you cant do anything for that you have bad luck; its not bigpoints fault.

Nah its boring if you make it boring for yourself. Expensive? Yes, but why to pay if you cant afford it so that it doesnt feel anywhere in your monthly budget when you spend to do. Its not chore, with just couple hundred its easy to do a strong account.

4. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Total babble! My account is strong, the game has got boring, the maps are empty of players! I can afford to pay and play, but I'm no Richard Head! Time to stop spending for me is now! They have dropped the % of LF4 dropping, I don't care what formulation you show me to counter this! Being a paying customer I have every right to moan and or complain! I know a scheme/scam when I see one!

5. Cookie

Cookie User

How about keep the chances but let say when your trying to collect lf4s, the more boxs you collect the higher chance you get and when you do get it it will reset. So if the percent is at lets say 1% every box you collect it would increase by lets say 2 or 3% this numbers im just getting off my head. The idea i want is the more times you do or collect something the higher chance you get in receiving that item and then reset back to the normal amount. So instead of using 100-300 keys and get no lf4s you would atleast get 1 or 2. Same with havocs and hercs the more gates you do the higher chance you get the item and then reset when you do get it.

6. That rather ruins the idea of "chance" lol. Tbh there are only select few who will spend 300-400 keys on helix and get NOTHING decent. I've spent a grand total of no more than 300 keys on one account and with not all of them even being used on special days it's gotten 5 lf-4, lightning, and sentinel. For another account, no more than 400 keys spent, again not all on special days and this was before helix even existed, it got 5 lf-4, solace and lightning. It's a matter of luck plain and simple. If you don't wanna play that game, don't spend uri on keys - only use keys from quests or gates. If you don't like the chances with gates, guess what you can always buy your way to full havoc or hercules. If you have a lot of money blue keys are a damn quick way to get ufe, along with the uridium bonus event. And if all else fails go play another game. Right now you guys are getting mad at a RNG. It's already incredibly easy to get all these items, far more than it used to be.

Ways to get lf-4 -

Invite friends (100%)

Elite quest (100%)

Hades (25%)

Epsilon (20%)

Kappa (25%)

Red and blue keys (0.003%)

Demeaner (9%)

Hitac (Chance of a chance)

Ways to get Havoc -

Zeta (33%)

Blue keys (Bleh, they're pretty common)

Demeaner (9%)

Ways to get Hercules -

Kappa (25%)

Bonus event (100%)

So again, what is the issue here. Yeah, you may have a bad streak. Or you may have a good streak. Here's the thing about chance. IT IS RANDOM AND YOU NEVER KNOW :eek:

MyBigi likes this.
  7. Getting to UFE is not suppose to be easy if they make it easy then there will be nothing else to do in the game. Getting to UFE is earned with hard work .

8. completer

completer User

CHANCE is right where it should be. For those people that want to put the effort in and finally manage in this game instead of just getting the best ship or anything before they really need it and know how to use it the best, this makes sense. It stays balanced and fair. Unlike how balanced and fair the auction is for leonov, goliath, and veng ships. They were suppose to be using chance there, but that's one place that chance does need to go if you believe that chance needs to go in this game. I'm not hating against ships in auction just when those ships are more give away and not a true auction when in hourly auction instead of daily like the other ships. They should at least make it where you have to bid starting at 300k for those ships because it unbalances the credit ships part of the game too much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------Your ONE

The galaxy gates are ok for chance because they are suppose to be replayed, especially with the Kronos gate requiring you to go through them a certain amount of times to be able to go into it. It would be nice, though, if they'd include apis and the other drone parts as a chance to get, but maybe that might happen with whatever this next galaxy gate is going to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------Your TWO

Upgrade chances are right. That's perfect managing there, even when people want to go through the game and just get and get for free or pay. It coordinates everything so there really is that effort in customizing your ship to it's best abilities and adjusting the best for what your ship is for and what you think is best to try to upgrade first for your kind of ship and your progress in the game so far. Upgrading also lets people feel like they can do something with what they have to actually improve and there's a chance they can be more improved or tuned than ships that might be expected to have more power than them so they can handle or get more use out of there ship and equipment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------Your THREE

For zeus, like I said, probably include chance to get zeus parts through some galaxy gates or especially the galaxy gates that already include pirates in them. I'd like to see something readjusted in the galaxy gates dealing with repair credits since the game has 100% changed on that since you're always free to repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------Your FOUR

Hmmm, yeah, it should automatically give something different if you've reached the max jackpot, but what does that have to do with CHANCE, haha?