[SC] Code: Mayday

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CocasTheKiller, May 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello Pilots,

We've decided share a bonus code with all of our players. Tomorrow is a bank holiday in many countries, and we want to compensate everyone for all of the server lags as well as for the event issues in April. We are still working on the existing server problems and we hope that the measures we’re taking in the background will improve the situation.

Code: MAYDAY

Content:
    • 10,000 UCB-100
    • 50 Extra Energy
    • 10 Booty Keys
    • 4,000 PLT-3030
    Valid until: 15th May 2020

Your DarkOrbit Team

We played for 1 WHOLE MONTH with lag and this is what we get? I GUARENTEE you, no ONE in a high place in BP has EVER PLAYED this game. Either that and they have NO GRASP of proportions, OR they are literally SPITTING on our faces. 10k x4? We use that in 1 HADES and get 15K for completing it. 1000 energies are required IN AVERAGE to build a ZETA, one of the main gates to build your account (because of the 50 keys we get from it for Prometheus lasers, for example). And you give us, for NOT being ABLE to play for 1 MONTH, 50 energies and 10 KEYS? I´m sorry, but you cannot be taken seriously with this.

I asked properly and in 4 clear, non disrespectful, well written paragraphs in discord for CMDolores to please take our opinion to her superiors, as I know she is not in a place to make a change, and that she is just the messanger. I got BANNED for 2 days for "Spamming" Because of RABBIT (another CM in discord).

I get banned for adressing the problems in the game in discord, in DO´s chat and possibly here. I would like to have a plataform to talk about the issues without being opressed BY THE COMPANY THAT I GIVE MONEY TO TO PLAY THE GAME I WANT TO PLAY. This is ridiculous. Even the need of me making this post is ridiculous and should NEVER had to be written.

P.S= I WILL NOT be using this code, and I strongly suggest everyone who is also tired of eating of BP´s hand like an idiot and then nothing changing and we continue this cycle to do the same thing. If this code is the only thing they have to offer after promises on promises and 1 ENTIRE MONTH of the game being laggy and unplayable I do not want to support the company anymore. We MUST put an END to this behaviour.

Last edited: May 2, 2020