[SC] Daily Login Bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HelpMeHelpYou, Nov 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. You have players who have been loyally logging into this game for years and collecting a bonus for this everyday. You added a Calendar that allowed us to choose to collect an extra reward 24 days of the month, which was very nice and some of them were great to collect. You then changed the login bonus to be this Calendar and having to be able to access the maps to collect this bonus and collecting an extra 25th day reward. This now has over 2 months (75 days 76 every 4 years) of bonuses these loyal players do not get anything for logging into the game.

Do you plan on correcting this issue for us? Do you plan on adding any of the log disks you have taken from the long term 5 day login bonus players? Yes you now give us more than double the EE's we got but then you took the 100 Uridium from the Bonus and the 100 Uridium from the short video we watched. On top of this you added boosters that run in real time instead of game time, with NO bypass for those players that do an early morning SkyLab Transfer and then play later in the day after they get back home from work/school, to find the boosters have elapsed. These should be set to be available for 24 hours and expire if not used in that time frame.

Some people might not agree with this but I believe you should be giving Jump Credits, Log Disks, 7900 Speed Generators, BO-2's, EE's, Scatter Laser's, Fusion Shield Generators, LF-4's (ALL 4 types), X4 Laser ammo, RB-214 ammo, Special Rockets, Uridium, Booty Keys (All Colors/Types), Cosmetic Designs, and Assembly Components. BUT we should be rewarded if we log in every day of the month also.

This also brings up the question of the Winterfest Calendars and whether there is any plans to run these again this year?

2. Veki

Veki User

Good post, HelpMeHelpYou.

I'd also like to see solutions to those problems (lost log disks and uridium from daily login, boosters that run in real time without option to skip collecting them in the morning so they go to waste).

3. Dear O.D.

I would like to see "Daily Bonus" back at the main screen not on the mini map. I for one can't access it on my phone because I can't down load flash player. Same for my wife's phone which is newer then mine. I can log on to D. O. on my phone. When it was on the main screen I at least could move around and do some things as well as get my bonus. When I'm away from my home/computer, I can't go to the mini map. I agree with Help on the daily long ins. The equipment you are giving us is nice, but only a few of the items I really want.

Please move it back.

Angus

4. Gudinden

Gudinden User

Also misses the old login, especially uri and the logdisck'ne :(

neoonoma likes this.
  5. great Calendar please keep it up don't go back to the old. We are getting a FREE stuff that is worth so much more. Just say thanks to DO for giving us this awesome stuff.
    thanks so much it helps.

6. The main reason they made the change was to see how many people actually access the maps and the more people asking for it to be returned to "Back Page" login shows them exactly how many do this. I don't care where the login bonus comes as I go to maps for transfers anyway.

The issue IS we were given RESOURCES we could choose what to do with (Uridium, EE, Logdisks) and then they added the Calendar which gave us additional items (including EE and weapons/ammo/shields/A.S. Crud) but we still got bonuses for the ENTIRE month of login.

I have actually proven a player can login just before the server changes date collect todays bonus (happened on clock reset day as I collected the boosters twice but as real time they were wasted twice), wait for the date change and login again and get the next bonus, thus the player is actually only playing the game 13 days and collecting all 25 of the bonuses. So a person logs in on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, to collect 6 bonuses, and plays the game on Sunday collecting the Double Gate rewards (four logins 7 map entrances and 7 bonuses) the last week of the calendar they log in on Monday and Wednesday and they collected everything offered but only accessed the back page 14 times in the duration of the Calendar.

At least under the OLD system the bonus was on a 20 hour countdown and Calendar may have been the same way (never bothered to check it) but you had to login to collect them DAILY and to maintain the 5th Day reward, EVERY DAY. Now D O rewards you to only log in half the time you used to and collect the maximum bonus available.

Not asking to go BACK asking to improve for the actual LOYAL D O Loggers.

7. deniz24

deniz24 User

Well this maybe offtopic right now but you can use Puffin Browser for IOS or Android - you can even play with it on your phone :)

Regarding the topic: I totally agree with you guys. The bonuses are not bad in my opinion but it was great to get logdisks, EE and uridium on a daily basis while now you have to login only 25 times a month in order to get equipment which most people don't need (I don't need 50 mines, seprom and other things which are irrelevant)

Apart from that it would be better to get bonuses for 30 full days instead of 25. If you miss one day then you miss the reward :p

8. This game has TAKEN AWAY more than it GIVES in the last 2 years.
    Remember how many extra energy and uri you could collect boxing in an hour, without paying a cent for this FREE game.
    As HMHY said,
    "you took the 100 Uridium from the Bonus and the 100 Uridium from the short video we watched."
    Give it back

9. HI Deniz24,

Puffin Browser? I have a track phone that is Android.

Angus

10. -Demo-

-Demo- User

So let me get this right some of you guys are complaining because of 30 logs, 30 energy and 6k uri?? i would gladly exchange those for 1 enchanced lf4 every month...

Mezopotamya21 likes this.
  11. NO, the point is we have had to log in every day up to the last month and a half to MAINTAIN our bonus at the aforementioned levels, and have actually looked forward to the benefits of those measly rewards. The issue is there is no longer a need to be LOYAL to logging into the game, as I stated in post #6, 14 days and I can collect everything that is offered in the calendar. At least the Solar Calendars required you to open a door every day or not collect the reward for that day, but still fell short for those who log in every day of the month.

The request is to reward the LOYAL 365 loggers with a daily login for every day we login, which could include Uridium and Log Disks along with another day of EE. Basically, D O has authorized the botters to run their 3rd party software 47 hours, collect 2 days of bonus in that extra hour, and then run the program another 47 hours and do it all over again, Play in the Gates all day Sunday collecting the double rewards from them, then start the system all over again Monday Night collecting 2 days of bonus every 47 hours.

neoonoma likes this.
  12. Yes today i logged in for 1 hour before work now the other 5 hours of honor booster will be gone by the time i get home from work. Oh well Enjoy

13. Just one of my points, we should be able to SKIP the reward if just doing a short visit at that time. Better yet make these like the regular BO-1 Boosters and run in game time instead of real time.

-oversoulpaul- and Gudinden like this.
  14. Don't expect too much on that :D This is far enough BP gives us a really good content from that ^^

-oversoulpaul- likes this.