[SC] DO Honor bug and cheaters

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†., May 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. OK what's with the sync to fix the GG when there are players still abusing the honor bug?
    Players have been botting for years and now BP doesn't seem to care and now we have the honor bug.
    Last night i was 8 mil rank ahead of last rank today am 8 mil rank behind from that same player good god, is there anything in this game BP actually has control of or is the game whoever can bug something or find a cheat to abuse will be the top rank.
    My faith that BP actually has anyone there that can fix this problem is going out the window
    Next they will lower the honor you get from gates to battle this problem instead of growing a pair and doing something about it, cause i don't know if BP realizes that over 70% of players cheat by using the bot or honor bug or simply abusing a bug in the last chromin event and BP just sits there and says basically they play our game that's all we ask.

thor714 likes this.