[SC] Double Gate Rewards day

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TheShadows, Apr 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Thanks Darkorbit :D:D:D

[​IMG]

Please do this again ;)

theOtherKey likes this.
  2. OK now I understand... I thought it was some of the spins rewards doubled.. :oops:

3. You're missing 25,000 ucb100, the faq says you should get 50,000 from it.

4. also said 'some of the gate rewards' were doubled... :rolleyes:

5. Also said:

Zeta gate
    Guaranteed
    Item Quantity
    Experience 12,000,000
    Honor 400,000
    Uridium 35,000
    UCB100 50,000
    Booty keys 50
    Logfiles 100
    Kronos gate part 1
    Chance-based
    Item Quantity
    Havoc drone design 2

Look at the GUARANTEED, its in the faq :rolleyes:

6. link that please... I cant see it readily.. ty

7. theOtherKey likes this.
  8. RickDekard

RickDekard User Team DarkOrbit Team Darkorbit

Hi all - we're correcting (or should have already corrected) an error in communication between the developers and community team. Update to date info should reflect the actual rewards that are doubled by this event.

Please keep an eye out for messaging and info in that area.

There wasn't a change to what's being dropped - just a miscommunication between the two groups in the initial announcements / FAQ.

I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks!

9. in the facebook post it doesn't say that hercules designs are part of the double rewards. Can anyone please confirm if you should get 1 or 2 herc designs from the kappa gate? thanks in advance.

10. ty WђaŦš•ţђε•ÇЯaiÇ... didnt think to look for an event as none had been suggested... (I dont use fb)
    also ty RickDekard for your input... sadly the confusion is already here...
    Please someone post when FAQs have been updated

11. DELTA 45k X-4 INSTEAD OF 90? what is this

12. ronz

ronz User

I've done about 3-4 hades now and keep getting 15k x4???

13. ronz and BulgarianBeastEG4.. please read the following from this Thread

no point in going on about it... Gates are Gates and you are getting above normal... and you still complain... wth...

14. People do have the right to complain however, if someone has specifically spent uri (money) to build a gate only because they are worth it due to the extra reward then it is entirely justified.

There are many gates in this game, most of which aren't worth the cost once a player reaches a certain point. By increasing the reward the gates become viable and otherwise would not have been made.

Me personally, I had a gamma sitting on bks for the past 3months now. I saw no point in completing it because at the moment I don't need the rewards/uri. My time is of more value to me at the moment. But in this case I saw the increased rewards and decided it was worth spending 30mins to finish off. If the rewards are not exactly as stated then it was a waste of my 30mins and I wouldn't have done it.

I know it looks like we are complaining for the sake of it, but there are many players out there like me who only play a minimal amount and anything we do in that time needs to be worth the time. I don't come online, waste time in chat etc. I get on, get what I want done and move on. If I come on specifically because an incentive has been announced, then I expect to get the incentive otherwise as stated above I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Just my opinion.

theOtherKey likes this.
  15. and of course your opinion is justified WђaŦš•ţђε•ÇЯaiÇ on those grounds, as is any other opinion, but we still have to go back to where you got your information... if that source was incorrect then it needs to be more careful in future and the internal methods of communication with/of DO need clarification...
    there are all sorts of issues with notification, and Forum will be a tidier place when these are resolved and that includes the Unofficial stuff...
    Jumping up and down is not for Forum and I am sure Support have 'girded their loins' for the forthcoming assault...
    No insult meant to anyone :confused:..

16. The whole issue stems from the information found on the Test Servers by Okapi32 and the Facebook post by D O say the same thing (ALL standard rewards are doubled) the email (newsletter) is stating a few of the standard rewards and the Special are doubled. So I can only assume that the communication error is in the promotion of the Mini-Event and there is even more mis-communication as the stuff went live yesterday as a preliminary TEST to check for bugs, according to a RickDekard response to a thread I started on the subject.

Yes we are upset because they are not giving us what they put out in the advertising, but since when is any of this NEW to us? We have known for years that what is in print and what actually happens are 2 different things. But here is the Body of the Newsletter;

Get ready for a Mega Happy Weekend!

From Friday to Sunday, Galaxy Gates will produce double the experience, honor and rare items! Ran across an LF-4, or a Havoc design? You’ll get two instead!

Just enjoy the game as best as you can and remember it is only a game and as a game it is declining in popularity.
    The issue is the "UNOFFICIAL" stuff is pulled straight off the test servers and is the only information we get for upcoming improvements to the game, usually it is accurate as it is straight from there text streams, but the issue is someone (dev team) decided to make changes and failed to inform all the advertising people which created issues with what people read and what they are getting.

D O just needs to increase the internal communication so everyone (in the company) is on the same page. They also need to take a more pro-active stance in these forums and facebook postings and stop relying on the VOLUNTEERS to cover their mistakes.

17. We, the longterm players, are all volunteers here also... Forum is not for complaining (at least not the way I see it as there are other ways to speak to DO more directly.. 'Support') we are here to comment on our experience and help the community with it... Even 'Unofficial' is sanctioned by DO indirectly... they need to clean up their 'act'.. with all due respect...

HelpMeHelpYou likes this.
  18. Well when I mentioned "VOLUNTEERS" I was referring to the Mods who have the responsibility to post the messages in the HQ section of the forums, but yes the entire community is really a volunteer as they do give some really good insight to some of the problems. And yes I understand the "Unofficial" is sanctioned, in a way, even though it has had some issues as the changes were made and not loaded to the Test arena to be seen.

But if people did not complain here we would not be heard, and I have found Support to be quite condescending and useless when I have had to deal with them.

theOtherKey likes this.
  19. If the chain of 'Information' was cleaned up then Support would not end up with so many comments.. this is my point... DO create half their own problems!!

20. Agreed and they should take credit for it, not giving us the normal "it is a known issue and we are working to correct it" and taking 2 weeks to fix the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.