[SC] False pushing

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Okapi32, Jan 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. it is still used but i think the kills still count to ranking and quest remove them and we would not have a problem

2. Yep, and its annoying when a problem so simple to fix has not been fixed.Like the purpose of it is to eventually ban all of us.

3. So I was hunting once again in GE1 and this time some time in 4-2. Obviously most people left to map after they had been killed a few times but those who resist (mostly bots) and a few players just kept going although killed 10+ times. One of them tries or might have already tried to report me for falsepushing.

First he approaches me in chat.

[​IMG]

And then he sends me following pms.

[​IMG]

You get killed 20 times because you refuse to leave the map and then you go report for pushing. In my opinion these players should get permanent ban for account and ip.

This information just to keep this topic alive since it's ongoing and the system is been misused severely. I would not be surprised if some admin actually banned me based on a report by this player.