[SC] GREEN PIRATE BOOTY BOX

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Dec 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi Dark Orbit and fellow Pilots,

Well I was out today and I normally don't use my green booty keys unless it is a LF-4 Day or maybe Zeus Day then its a golden day. Well today is a LF-4 Day.

There are two things I want most from the "Green Pirate Booty Box" that is LF-4 or 10,000 Uridium. All the stuff in the boxes are good some are better than other. I used over 100 keys and didn't reach my goal.

Well I clean out two sectors (3-7 and 3-8) of all Green Boxes. I was fighting and collecting on 3-7, but stopped fighting and cloaked myself. I wanted to find the LF-4 laser. I noticed that I picked up some LF-3 lasers. So I know I hit some areas more the twice. I search the whole map top to bottom and back up. I didn't fine one LF-4, but I did get LF-3 lasers 5 of them. Now I don't want to sound greedy, but I have enough LF-3 to sell. I want the LF-4.

Then I went to 3-8 started at the top and worked my way down stepping down little by little. Then I went back up. I got a lot of good stuff, but not what I was looking for. The LF-4 laser wasn't there to be found, but I was lucky and did fine one box with 10,000 Uridium. So it wasn't a bad day.

How I know if I got a LF-4 laser. I go to "Upgrade" and look at the list of Lasers at the bottom. I count the amount of lasers there. I have some LF-4 laser there already not upgraded. So any new laser after them will be new to my inventory. I had two LF-3 after my LF-4. When I stopped looking, I had 5 LF-3 lasers in my inventory in "Update" section.

I just wanted to know if anybody else is having problems finding the LF-4 laser or where they were when they found one? The two sectors I was in didn't have any, or the random was working for me.

Angus

Angus

2. IT IS ALL A MATTER OF LUCK! I have used 500 keys and received crud (instead of what I wanted) and been left disappointed while others say they collected several LF-4's during the same period. As far as the best area to search, there really is none, the few I have received have been from different maps and never 2 from the same map or area.

My suggestion is to save your keys and collect on a Zeus Day ONLY as you have just as much of a chance to collect LF-4's on this day as any other plus you have the Zeus Parts or even a complete Zeus Drone possibility. The 10K Uridium is just a replacement for a ship that you already have and is only a Temporary fix to the issue of these boxes trying to give you something you already own. Once the TEAM figure out how to correct this issue then it will be gone also.

3. Sapphire

Sapphire User

I don't know if people have ever known this, but if I remember right, I saw somewhere a little text where it stated also LF-3 and SG3N-B02 with G3N-7900 chances were increased, just like getting Apis parts on Zeus day. And it's real. During the LF-4 day you open on average 3 times more this "useless garbage" than no day at all, even though it's only matter of luck, but I don't think this is a coincidence.

They have increased the LF-4 chance, but on top of that they increased also other lasers and stuff, meanwhile still getting LF-4 in pretty high chance. However, it's only luck if it will hit a number x that equals the LF-4.

4. It is totally random. I have 1k keys lying around, would you like me test?

5. ATEER

ATEER User

on Sunday yes, please

6. Dont box for them, get them via doing hades with groups and do a kappa on double day every now and then you can get them faster that way.

7. Hi All,

Thank you for the come back. The information is great. I guess I'm not the only one that doesn't have the luck of the Irish.

Help, you said getting 10,000 Uridium is a replacement for a ship. I didn't know green boxes had ships. I rather have the Uridium than a ship because I have too many already.

Cleaner, I would love to go to Hades Gate. I just can't find people to come with me to make the team. I have asked too. I have completed all gates except the last two.

Thank you all,
    Angus

8. It WAS a design that was given, but these are now ships. The TEAM did not want to try to correct the logarithm that gave these and as we can not own 2 of any ship, anymore, they had to place a value on these. The Ships/Designs are rare but they can be found and is the reason you get 10K Uridium from any Color Booty Chest, at least until they focus on correcting the CODE and having it issue a different Design (since they have so many cosmetics out there and they are SHIP Specific now. It is the same reason you are able to collect 200K from the Kuiper Galaxy Gate, assuming first, you were issued a Ship Reward, and second, you own the Ship that was being awarded. They messed up when the gate was first released and everyone completing the gate was issued 200K, they corrected their mistake after sending the economics of the game into the toilet, and the Drop rate for the Ship became so low the Gate became a waste of ammo and Uridium that it is not even talked about that much anymore.

9. Best time to find hades veterans are on sundays for the double rewards and also double lf4 if and when it is handed out.

10. Thanks All,

Angus