[SC] Helix Event Feed Back and Discussion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tina-The-Impaler, Jun 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jurjstyle

Jurjstyle User

The event ends tommorow at 23:59 ( i assume this because those special sales end then ) .. so it will be probably unlocked tomorrow if you have done all the other quests.

2. I'm thinking it will unlock tomorrow...as I have done all the quest as will.

T <3

3. Oh duh, I thought it ended today:confused:, thanks Tina an Jurstyle :).

4. MяF™

MяF™ User

Now i'm not somebody who goes around spending much on the game, but one would have thought that during the Helix event there would have been the Helix version of MHH. Seems like a missed opportunity for what would have ended a decent event.

whoeva and chixonator like this.
  5. helix event mission epic? why i cant find it now, event at in locked missions ....??

6. chixonator

chixonator User

yea i was kinda upset there wasnt a helix mega happy hour :mad:

7. Tina, the event ended, no more boxes today, no access to the last (best) mission...I'm sad.

Does anyone know whats going on here? Or do we not get access to "big helix is watching you" quest :(

8. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi all,

The earlier issues with the event appearing to end early has now been resolved. The quests are back, the boxes are back and the event has been extended a further 24 hours, ending tomorrow (30th) at 23:59h.

Enjoy :)

~Ddraig

9. whoeva

whoeva User

Agreed, I was quite surprised not to see the helix MHH event at the end. Overall I think the event was pretty good considering the track record. Event boxes were decent and available throughout.

Quests were reasonable rewards for the effort required and although they messed up with the last quest they did add all the quests back for people to do again which was a nice compensation for not being able to complete it when it should have been available.

The only bad point I can say is the attempt to sell red/blue keys as something special when most people know it's cheaper to buy uri and get normal keys and wait for lf4x2 day. The helix lf4 day made red/blue keys even more of a bad deal.

If BP can take anything from this feedback I hope it is that it's good to see they are making steps in the right direction re: event boxes and quest rewards / accessibility but stop trying to sell us a deal that is not as good as you make it out to be.

On the whole I was quite happy with helix event and when they added the quest back it was good to see busy maps again. Perhaps they should take note of that and take another look at the daily quests as most people don't seem to bother with them.