[SC] Helix LF4 day

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by charbru, Jun 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. charbru

charbru User

So how did that go for everyone?
    I had my usual luck 132 keys and "0" LF4's
    Just stuff I could buy at auction for credits. :(

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  2. imapoofya

imapoofya User

65 keys, 1 Sentinel, 2 lf-4 total, like 5 lf-3 or 7, idk, some bo2. Rest was ammo or blueprints.
    Sorry bout your luck :/

3. bisphenol

bisphenol User

62 keys; 1 lf3, 1 b02 and lots of trash...
    Yeah and Xenomit... lots of it.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  4. 58 KEYS but no LF4 on Lf4 day i think its just mistake from darlorbits team call it lf4 day get only 3 lf3, bo2, 1 module amd other thing that i can buy from auction

5. I noticed too that NPCs were not dropping booty boxes when you killed them, that booty boxes were not populating as normal. Typical Dark Orbit... nerf the event to sucker everyone in. Either total incompetence or complete fraud.

6. 80 booty keys used on hilix lf4 day only got 1 lf3 *** d/o hardly peeps play u still trying to sqeese the luke so run on your side keep trying the more u try the more peeps leave lol try goin opisit way with the luke ratio

7. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

Heck the way it is going for Dark Orbit, Players Dropping out like dead flies from this game. BP Better put out some LF4s before they lose all the players on all servers...

I use to buy the Green Blue and Red keys and they are all the same... Why should anyone One Buy Red or Blue keys Big Point?

If the prizes are the same in the Green keys Hmmm?

Once I buy 500 Red keys and 200 Blue keys and never got one damn LF 4 lots of LF 3s and so on and so on...

That was just a waste of money on this game players are tired of being lied to. I can see why Players are dropping out this game Big Point..

Take note: Everything that anyone post here hits Google and the world wide web servers people that are looking for a game to play, or want to know about this game read the review and so on. They see LF 4s hard to get what's the frist thing that comes to mind? (Damn to hard to build a ship on this game to many other games out there) Etc.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  8. charbru

charbru User

I'm happy you got a couple LF4's, I doubt I will buy any more keys, so maybe there will be more chances for someone else.
    Spending Uri for keys is a choice, just not my choice anymore.
    I did enjoy the Helix event, and the quests were lengthy but the rewards were fair so all in all with the exception of the LF4 thing, I'll give it a thumbs up, a lot better than the virus event, much better quests.

jackknife likes this.
  9. 172 keys = 2 lf4 , 4 lf3 , 9 bo2 , 1 def mod , 1 hull mod , 2 laser mod, lots of ammo , 3 cloak XL , etc

10. TheShadows

TheShadows User

~200 keys no lf4. Got a XL cloak, some bo2s, some speed gens.

I continued to collect after the helix lf4 day ended and got an lf4 after about another 100 keys. Lolz.

11. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

Oh, yes choice hmmmm, that is something people decide to do. Fate is something that is decided for us.

12. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

you might as well had a 1000 and end up with the same results

What I was getting at You have a better chance at wining a Real State Lottery than in this game... GAME.

13. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

wow you have the luck of an Irish man.

I had way more than that, many times talking about 3000 booty keys and got nothing out of it Only the same crap they sell in auction that I can get free in GG spins or auction or on 4-5 map.

14. charbru

charbru User

I agree partially with that statement, fate is controlled by an outside source, you can either feed it or starve it, it will still exist, just not as a chosen part or of your reality, so don't feed the ants if you don't want them in your home.
    Very few LF4's collected by most everyone, does make it easier to make a decision.
    Honestly I have 25 fully upgraded LF4's on my NPC shooter, and the difference between (25) LF3's and LF4's is only 1250 damage (with 10 ammo), not counting sep, and all the upgrades you have to pay URI to get, including boosters, skill upgrades, drones and such.
    This an expensive game, if you want any chance at all at having fun, and even then you always have to be watching your back and have an exit strategy plan unless you have premium ammo, rockets, loaded all the time.
    I hunt NPC's with low end ammo, so I'm vulnerable to hunters who catch me with my shields and hit points down, if I wanted to be a hunter I would stack up well against most all those dudes,
    again I just don't care, them killing me means absolutely nothing, except they are wasting a bit of their premium ammo.
    Which they probably have plenty of money to buy anyway.
    It's not that I can't, it's my choice that I don't see any value, in changing the way I play to feed the ego of someone who gets pleasure out of shooting my ship when it's down.
    If someone wants to massage their ego they should go to the training area, their opponent will have the best ship they can present ready, and they will find out if they are really any good. My guess is about 5% of the dudes on each server, are the top end, one reason you will never see me in the jackpot event.
    You are correct in all that you say here, It would be great if DO listened but I just don't get that they are warm, fuzzy, and caring.

bisphenol and -oversoulpaul- like this.
  15. 50+ keys on the first helix lf4 day 1 lf4 and alot ammo 2nd helix 50+ keys couple blueprints and alot ammo no luck as always when it comes to these even with x3 chance of finding them :/

16. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

You can Say that Big Point is the FATE in this game we can not control what they will do next
    Wouldn't it be nice to be able to invite anyone to the Training Area on a server.

I have always said that a little courtesy goes a lot way for some of those that run Empires

I play many other games that appreciate the money that they get from their support (community)\
    They have 24 hour support with toll free numbers for players that have problems on their game
    I can't say that about Big Point. Again this all leads down to their audience (players) that chose or not to chose to play this game.
    The way it is looking a majority of their community is dropping out of this game for some of the facts that I have stated.

Once upon a time the servers use to be full of players, not these days.... all server are looking like Ghost towns

I agree partially with that statement, fate is controlled by an outside source, you can either feed it or starve it, it will still exist, just not as a chosen part or of your reality, so don't feed the ants if you don't want them in your home. :)

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks (unpleasantly stinks) of conceit and arrogance.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015