[SC] hitac lottery

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by LJ01, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but how can you prove they are giving it to botters? they said they will deal with the botters they did. they said that they wont win and all on my server who brought or have tried to win hitac Havnt because they are staged you talk like you should be given an admin control panel to check over every winners account.

2. People have stated they know people who botted and gotten rewards, also, they said other event those caught couldn't participate, yet staged players win reward in scoremageddon. proof enough.

3. if you have any proof of staged players getting rewards then send it to support guaranteed they would take it away from them and are you sure this is the new staged system there staged on or the old one in which you can still get rewards?

4. 09.12.2013 - 09:18[​IMG]Receive prize from Hitac Moon Lottery: SG3N-B02 shield (x5)
    My son got 5 LF-4's, thanks BP.

5. Lol I already showed them, they ignored my complaint, and yes, because it was someone who I always popped while they botted, then after the new system I saw him flying around a few days later with twig lasers and basic space pilot rank.

6. so that means he won something from the hitac?

7. Hell if I know, im just saying, DO doesn't pull the staged players out that's for sure.

8. Sorry you didn't win anything Dream but in all honesty you sound like a kid throwing a fit cause you didn't get your way. Having the odds stacked in your favor is no guarantee you will win anything. Get over it and either quit or keep playing, enough belly-aching though.

9. Ive been playing this game for years, constantly screwed, think I can do all the complaining I want.

10. you sound like such a baby honestly just take it you won nothing get over it you pretty much lost your arguement by saying hell if i know if he won anything so you cant say they have won anything which is what you are complaining about get over it

11. If they win other even things, who said DO doesn't let them win these? Again, I can complain all I want, this game has screwed me for years, im done. im not sitting here spending money every weekend to compete with what all the cheats got for free, DO let them run loose, DO rewards them. we all know they scam us. you got a problem with me complaining about this bad scam game, put me on ignore list, means less dopes I have to speak to.

12. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Put them on your ignore list, or you really that lazy?
    People don't want to hear your endless crying, you were unlucky, get over it. Don't do it next time if you don't want to face the prospect of not winning, don't even log in if you don't like the game x)

13. if its has you put it 'screwed you over' why dont you just quit solves every problem but noo you will continue its like your just attention seeking and i dont have a problem i just find it funny your making such a scene haha get over yourself mate

14. 10-12-2013 today i won 1m uri from hitac event i only spend 4 euro for the lol and i though i dont gonna win but yea i won 1m uri ^^

Gratzzz to all the winners who won

.RΞSЇSŦΞNCΞ. likes this.
  15. Well done bud

16. Wow nice one man :)

Yes all the people who were staged for hitting wouldn't receive any of the rewards from the hitac even. I think that it was announced somewhere.

17. well if u were dream u would even do more Do is joke and about the part that the ppl who used bot will get nothing im sure its not true if someone of u who keep annoying ppl heard about global europe 3 that server 99% is bot users and its general got banned like 5 times and still in game all bot still there and if u count the rewards from hatic in each server 43 one will win something in ge3 if u counted the ppl who play didnt reach the 20 and even if it reach wont pass the 30 and only few of that who play it collect the caps i can count them in my hands and still im with over 45 caps and ppl with 25 and 22 and 10 caps got reward and im not i play that game u can say for 4 years now i play fair and didnt use bot and thats what i got from do and then they say fair play i got enough from what they say

18. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

I am closing, as this is just getting out of hand with complaints.

Congratulations to those who were lucky enough to win something - I am paying close attention to those who got LF-4s so I can avoid you in the maps. ;)

Further details regarding prizes will be released via the Official Announcements or by e-mail.

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.