[SC] I suppose the DarkOrbit Bible is a joke

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Orso, Jan 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orso

Orso User

2. lordofwar

lordofwar User

Orso likes this.
  3. Orso

Orso User

Thank you, lordofwar. I don't quite understand how it is possible that such an important source of information for new players is so poorly maintained - or rather, not maintained at all.

4. Unfortunately, the new bible is on a link that's unaffiliated with Bigpoint. Due to legal reasons, they cannot source it outside. The original bible was found within Darkorbit's old forum system made by players. (vBulletin if I recall). The new one is on Fandom, but if people moved such information here, it would allow Bigpoint to update the link.

5. hodagboy1

hodagboy1 User

thx for the info...I wondered why the links were broke....thx again.....hodagboy

6. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello.. sorry for late answer.. we got a update on our forum website .. so that mean all the old Url for the forum wont work anymore.. I will inform it higher up so we can get it fixed fast ..

Thanks for your effort and time

Rogue

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    Nyker likes this.
  7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

As stated I stated in your other post, Some of the links may be broken. I promise you we are working on getting it corrected. Please be patient.

Closing thread.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.