[SC] Indoctrine Oil how do I get it

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HomeTownBoy, Dec 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Indoctrine Oil how is it found? Can someone buy it? Do I get it from gates? is found in a special gate like the one in 3 maps like a group gate that one must enter with 3 or more players? Is it the gate on the 7 maps is that where the Indoctrine Oil is found? I have seen this gate can not enter hmmm...where else can I get Indoctrine Oil?

What is this booster and where is it used on any map?

Grab a chance to increase your probability of getting Hybrid Alloy and Indoctrine Oil. Boosting the chance of getting both by 20% for 1 h in REAL TIME!

2. Well I was going to direct you to the FAQ on it but it opens the Plague Alert FAQ and then I only see it mentioned in the Booster section of that Event FAQ so I am not any help on this. As far as I have seen this is a BONUS (like in the Calendar or when buying Uridium when announced in the Breaking News section of the back page). Sorry I was not more help here.

Maybe the MODS can check the FAQ Index and correct the link to the correct page.

3. You can get oils passively by logging everyday to get them from the login calendar and then you can get oils by earning them from the Quarantine Gate located in x-7 maps. To be able to go into the gate one time you must build one Immunizer chip. To build immunizer chips, you must kill the blighted gygerthralls that drop Alloys. Blighted Gygerthralls spawn from the Blighted Kristallons in x-7 maps. The best booster for getting the oils this way is the $3.99 booster it doubles the amount of alloys AND oils dropped. Oils are dropped by the Boss NPC in the Quarantine Gate. Tips: It is best to save up on the Immunizer chips then group up with others who have plenty of chips and blast through the gate multiple times. Also have a a couple of solaces or aegis' or Hammerclaws in your to continuously heal everyone.

4. how u buy get oils Helix bonus double Uridium new SLETTER page in back on next week or group get oils q zone gate 2-7 or 1-7 or 3-7 kill purple kristallons and to kill Gygerthralls spawn to ¹²ĆŁΞÄŊΞŖ™[R†M], you have a good today take care :):)