[SC] I've been unable to login to my account since janaury

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fvhrerdie, Jul 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fvhrerdie

fvhrerdie User

As you can read, I can't login. I sent a ticket to support in january if I recall. They told me that it was due the fusion of servers. Last time I login was like a year ago or more, maybe two years. But in 16 years playing this game I never had this kind of issue. Then I got it and suddenly can't login nor receive a link to restar my password. It says that the user doesn't exist, but another account created in 2008 it is good to go.

Recently I sent a new ticket since the first got closed without any resolution. Now, after a month of sending emails to know about what's happening, they closed again my ticket without noticing me or something. I sent all the information (ID, email, user) and person how answer my ticket was kind enough to provided some info but not a resolution. I never used bots or some kind of cheat. Never in 16 years playing. I was able to watch every change in Dark Orbit history, and now I've been kicked out for nothing.

The support told me that the problem indeed was due the fusion server, but that was a long ago, so it should be good by now. I mean, I reach out in january, we're in july...

What can I do? My account was everything that I have left in the game.

skilvor likes this.
  2. start over
    it's easy enough

TermiteFan likes this.
  3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Still waiting for my old main to have all it's gear returned by support since 2011 onwards, don't hold your breath:eek:

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  4. skilvor

skilvor User

I have the same problem from here and I can't do it

5. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

We cannot assist you with accounts you cannot access. Please contact support for assistance in this matter. There is a link to contact support in my signature below.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.