[SC] Log Disk Increment!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .Šuяaj., Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. .Šuяaj.

.Šuяaj. User

As Rick said all the Uridium items are going to come on trade in a few months (except few items mentioned)

I was thinking why not increase the number of units received from biding for log disks.

At the moment its only 3units per win which is very low.

From what I know around 33,000 log disks is needed for getting 50 PP and don't forget the tech centre which also requires log disks.

So why not increase it to 10 or 15 ?

What do you guys think?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. Yeh I think this would be a nice idea and I thought of something to add. You could have on the auction 1, 5 and 10 log disks on trade like they have with the slot extender and the cloaks. But overall nice idea +1

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  3. agreed give more log disks as 3 has been going on since they came out and its just so slow to get pilots points unless you buy them or spin in gg

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  4. Yeh because I'm on 40pp and need another 1000 log disks and to get that of trade would take too long and also the price that they can go for can be rediculos!!

5. and the fact the 50th pp costs 1 mill uri aswell people wouldnt want to spend uri on log disks

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  6. Yeh I know for a fact I won't spend 1 million uridium on 1 pilot point :p

7. well the fact you dont need 50 is ok :p

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  8. You don't need 50 but I'm sure everyone would like to have 50 :p

9. true :p

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.