[SC] New Form Poll

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cooljak96, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

How do you like the new forum?

1. Love it!

30.0%
  2. It's ok

70.0%
  3. I hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. This is my first time on a Dark Orbit forum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

How do you like the new forum so far? If you don't like it, post why so that the moderators can see and make changes!

2. its ok really, it will take time to get used to it. I do altho like how im able to see every single forums in darkorbit in all languages, very easy access.

the forum could be a little more organized and need the OA updated more often because I had no idea today the icy was out, and nowhere in OA or home page in backpage said it was going to be out.

3. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

I agree and disagree. I like I can look at all the forums, but I don't like how in the New Post page, it shows from EVERY language. I would rather see just the English forums for that.

4. agree, New Posts should apply only to the forum you are currently looking at.

5. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

The alerts feature is brilliant, I'm also a fan of the fact it's a global forum so I can swap between EN and DE and still be logged in to post.
    The downsides for me are that the FAQs feel a bit all over the place, hopefully all the languages won't be forced to have the exact same layout as I feel the old English forums were probably better laid out than these ones are.

So I think I'm stuck somewhere between 'ok' and 'love it'

cooljak96 likes this.
  6. Yes 1st one on love it :D this new forum is awsome :D soo much cooler than the old one!! Great job on this new forum!!

7. chixonator

chixonator User

i was literally just thinking that as i was looking at the posts page lol

8. Ooooo now everyone is going for I love it :D I started off the new trend :D

9. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

I appreciate the gesture, however there are two issues with this:

1. We have no control over how the Forums are presented. We have already negotiated significantly for a few alterations since the initial proposal, and I do not think that much more would be considered. There are still some areas which we are discussing, however progress will be VERY slow.

2. We would prefer direct feedback from the player community rather than a simple yes/no response in a poll.

For any feedback or discussion on the new Forums, please use the thread provided:

New Forums Discussion

~THREAD CLOSED~
    Answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.