[SC] New Visuals...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by StuUK, Apr 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 77Transam

77Transam User

The problem is, I'm not laughing!

2. sadly not everyone will...

3. StuUK

StuUK User

I believe Forum etiquette suggests this, so - a Mod can close this when they feel it's run its course, thanks. ;)

theOtherKey likes this.
  4. 77Transam

77Transam User

Wish we could send this message to DO / BP and force them to read it and do something about it. The problems with this game are starting to {removed}!

Forum etiquette? what in the blue devil are you talking about. Because I don't find this funny?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  5. I remember the 'Blue Screen of Death' as being a lot more scary... or dont you remember the old problems with OSs

6. 77Transam

77Transam User

ya, no idea what you're talking about. I don't remember a blue screen. At any rate I just got a response from DO in my inbox and it is an April fools do joke. God How I HATE THIS DAY!

7. Joke or not it is annoying and with the number of problems they have already got in the game, how many people do you think they have chased away today that never checked the forums or talked in chat to see what is going on.

77Transam likes this.
  8. I guess anyone who doesnt remember what day it is... anyone who is already a player here would most likely have asked what was going on... It is funny what a question achieves in chat with your peers... I have suffered from Jokes and even Jokes gone wrong in RL but they were meant in good humour and argument is not going to cut the mustard...

9. 77Transam

77Transam User

Maybe it doesn't "cut the mustard" with you but for me and many others it does cut the mustard. HelpMeHelpYou has a valid point DO has problems they need to work out and we keep getting stuff like this joke. The lack of players reflects that, and the number of people that leave each day backs up what HelpMeHelpYou is saying.

10. I see a blossoming friendship ... I did not say the world was perfect, just that a little forbearance wouldnt go amiss ... I have agreed with both of you in the past on other threads but having a 'dicky fit' in Forum about a single issue is not the way forward with all due respect..

11. theOtherKey, I understand the need to play jokes, especially on this "FOOLS" day. The issue is not the JOKE, but we have become accustomed to this type of upgrade in actual game. Yes, we need to wait to see if this is still there tomorrow or not. Okapi32 had actually seen something about the "retro" and reported it in his "revealed" thread.

Those players who have renamed the game "GlitchOrbit" may have taken this JOKE as the final straw in a long list of JOKES that pushed them away from the game (I really hope not as the populations have suffered enough). Could the reason the Spring Event suffered so badly is because they had too many people working on this JOKE that they could not do anything better than what they gave to us?

77Transam likes this.
  12. agreed most people i know log in to see what ridiculous/boring thing DO has come up with... it shouldn't be like that

there is nothing exciting to keep people interested.

13. I will leave you to your ruminations... this is now old and, as I said if it is not reset tomorrow then I will join you... I have said all I need too... if you need to stand on your box any longer then have a good 'Fools Day' and see you later..:(

veritas likes this.
  14. 77Transam

77Transam User

'dicky fit" thats a new one. Never heard that.
    As with most all threads I have posted on I am just stating my opinion no soap box needed.

15. Maybe check what a 'soapbox' is understood to be... and 'dicky fit' is also in the 'Urban Dictionary' if you dont already know what it means

16. Come on just enjoy it it's not like you can't turn it off if you don't like it.
    For us old guys it's what the game would have looked like if we could get it on our 8bit consoles, ah good memories from the old days. ✋.

17. As a JOKE it does give us a nice understanding of what D O would have looked like on the old ATARI system. But if it is an UPGRADE it is really a BUST. ;):mad::D:eek:o_O:confused::(:cool:

77Transam likes this.
  18. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Lmao, just realised it's April Fools, feeling silly now for not figuring it out earlier. :rolleyes:

19. Sorry double post but i love the classic Batman and robin reference with the bam, plop, pop banners its great!! i may stay on retro at this rate

20. 8-bit or 386 MHz CPU same = fun joke :) To some :mad: - enjoy the Holiday...hehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.