[SC] no scrap in shop

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by †BΛЯBΛЯIΛN†, May 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. The insult is they are LAUNCHING another SYSTEM that has not been fully TESTED on top of a SYSTEM that has not had the issues properly taken care of. With the problems the TEAM had in demonstrating the SYSTEM on TWITCH I can see the forums filling up with questions and complaints after they put the new system into place tomorrow.

2. ronz

ronz User

Just crafted my Surgeon yesterday :)

jackknife likes this.
  3. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

Got this from the German forum OA.

Hi Space Pilots
    If you are unable to collect enough resources and you are missing a lot of resources to craft your desired item by the end of the event.
    For a period of Friday, 05.27.2016 up to and including Sunday, 05.29.2016 we will bring all four resources into the shop, so you can fill your missing stocks.
    Price per unit: Sell / Buy
    · Mucosum: 50 Uridium / 300 credits
    · Plasmids: 375 Uridium / 900 credits
    · Scrap: 85 Uridium / 200 credits
    · Prismatium: 2000 Uridium / 1000 Credits
    Your DarkOrbit Team

I have made a calculation based on having no collected resources and a Surgeon will cost over 600k uri.

Scrap 238,000
    Plasmide 243,750
    Prismatium 120,000

total 601,750

Pusat cost 383,000

We knew there would be a big price and its mega big.

BestGArenEUW likes this.
  4. ~V6~

~V6~ User

It's on shop 27th may 2016

5. I'm very disappointed about the high prices...

6. For a period of Friday, 05.27.2016 up to and including Sunday, 05.29.2016 we will bring all four resources into the shop

7. Is there a typo for the Prismatium? Cheaper to buy with credits than Uridium?

I predicted the Scrap to be 80 Uridium and the Plasmide to be 360 Uridium so I was not very far off.

8. Be glad you are noyt women/wemwn/trs888 I am gogg get band Q

PSK~SUNDANCE likes this.
  9. Silviu

Silviu User

Kill 60 Kristallons and you're down 120k uri. Farm Uber Saimon,Uber Mordon, Boss Saimon and Boss Mordon in 4-5 and you'll get around 100 scrap an hour.
    Plasmide is thougher to get but if you want you can do it, it's not impossible.
    I only need 699 scrap to get my surgeon. That's 59.415 uri, i'm premium, so 5% off, you're left with 56.444 uri, so it's okay for me.
    But i will still collect scrap because i don't trust DO, resources should be in shop now on GE1 and they're not,and by the time they put them in the shopit will be a lot cheaper for me.

10. BUY Rebate and get another 25% off.

11. so with rebate for scrap and Plasmide if you had 0 of them it would cost about 340k uri to build surgeon not bad pricing considering they sold it in shop once for 300k uri less with rebate

yellowsubmarine likes this.