[SC] PET EVENT SUCKS!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bermudaismusty, Sep 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cant cube i cant hunt I get no rank points for killing them and this is for 2 weeks ????????

the payout is also garbage

see you in 2 weeks bigpoint

martin105611 and SauronL like this.
  2. Request close, as this isn't gonna go anywhere.

3. See, can't make everyone happy. The payout is great, or was until the pets got throttled. You leaving for two weeks? More for me.

4. Devy

Devy User

Event s****? Because of what arguments, only Cube?

If so, that isn't an argument. This event is really good. Why? Check below:
    [​IMG]
    I have received all of that P.E.T Gear for FREE. Just boxing, nothing special. Further more, I am collecting uridium for P.E.T cause these Gears will help me a lot in getting more credits and developing faster (of course, if I don't get the P.E.T for FREE from the event boxes). In addition to these items above, if we add how many uber rockets I have received in couple of hours of boxing, it's insane, really.

These new NPC's are like the easiest way to farm in this game till the event ends, especially for those with Kamikaze Gear.

Sorry, but I won't agree that this event is a "failure". :) This event is really good for new players.

5. Josh0238

Josh0238 User

i think the event is good just by today i made 80k uri on kami and chilling

6. Devy

Devy User

That's what I was talking about on my post above. The amount of event NPC's on maps is just insane. With Kamikaze, it's absolute farming like nothing else (I am sure it is even better than Cube). :)

7. SauronL

SauronL User

Well, noobs can get their lv1 stuff for pet n they can be super happy. New players dont have kami 3 so fast so farmin those is usually pointless.

For players like me , mean, strong. This event is totally for nothing. I went to hunt n didnt use cloak , player iced me when run from me and those npcs did 366k in sec n killed me. So i cant hunt . Cant farm cubes. All i can do is cloak n box, but also pointless becuz those pet zones will turn off my pet a while.

Tell me for what will i need lv1 gear stuff when i have that ↓
    [​IMG]

Edit: 3 days, OKA , ima happy for somethin and some fun in the orbit.
    But 2 weeks ? u kiddin me ?

Btw, that thing that they not givin any rank point makes em even more stupid.

I have rebate for another 2 weeks, sadly for nothing, they will run out when i will be back.(Unless i wont buy uri or wont kami them like idiot 24/7)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    bermudaismusty likes this.
  8. Devy

Devy User

Hmm, I see too much hate in your post and I felt like you are attacking me for whatever reason. I won't answer you back to any of your questions.

9. SauronL

SauronL User

Hmm hate, i am sorry to say that but its truth, i was actually like "wow something new" n then i realized its chaos for 2 weeks. well np ill play something different in my free time then, But u just have to understand me.

10. Devy

Devy User

Let me tell you one last thing: it is time UFE's to stop thinking only for them selves and it is time to stop crushing "noobs" like you said in your post. For those "noobs" (Hello, I am here too! Level 10, 20 game hours) this event is for sure awesome.

So please, stop thinking only for your self, and support something that makes new players keep playing more, or you will find your self flying alone on maps soon.

jackknife and Tarron like this.
  11. Calm down forums are for discussion.

If you don't want to play that's your choice but tbh just stick near cbs or port. I'm having no issues with these pets in my aegis, especially if using ring. Ah, ring, the lifeboat against the 228k dps these new pets have :eek:. Also honestly it's still an event with easy mission which give easy per fuel and uri, and the usual ammo and pet fuel from boxes (plus l1 gears) so it's not the worst event ever lol

12. I use aegis with diamond or ring. kill them pretty easy and don't gotta worry about dying.

13. Yup.

14. Useless event pets give less reward than bks and cubes...

15. Require no ammo however or dedication.

16. Level 1 Gears are useless and u say these npcs are easy to farm ? when they are hitting 100k+ ? And give a garbage payout and dont even count for rank points smh this event should stay in Lowers with the noobs not in uppers with the developed ships they are useless to us .

EDIT: And you say its easy to farm ? when u kami them and they get low hp they all spread in different directions making it imposible to ''Farm'' as you say.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    ΉӨMΣЯ likes this.
  17. Lilljohn

Lilljohn User

Been in 4-5 shooting P.E.T Veterans today. Using x1 and prom from time to time, nothing special. Made well over 200 million xp and I haven't put crazy hours in. Event is crazy good for xp.

18. Devy

Devy User

I don't know if you have noticed, but people farm them on lower maps, not uppers. Maybe try that too? :)

19. Nobody noted that yeah sure they are cool for farmin but only for those who have prem....me with my 350 uri per pet rep wont get anywhere trying to kami them you know....so it is somewhat pointless to me and some other players I am sure

SauronL likes this.
  20. SauronL

SauronL User

330k ep for pet, lol it could be cool with all the boosters , also with 50% ones , but like that it sucks, becuz i dont wanna search for em also.

edit: aww time to reset pps

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.