[SC] PET EVENT SUCKS!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bermudaismusty, Sep 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Darkorbit,

What could I possibly want with 27 PET Cargo Trader Gears?

Yours Sincerely,

Baffled User.

2. Lilljohn

Lilljohn User

You don't have to look for them they spawn near the rock :] I just circle around it, almost always have 2 after me.

3. SauronL

SauronL User

will try it right now

4. lets do a pros and cons chart.

pros:Alot of boxes and alot of ammo and pet gear you get for free that you wont have to spend uri in getting also the galaxy spins is very good I make 450-470 a day meaning faster gate building means more uri and exp and honor,also the pets gives high exp so that gives ufe something to do most importantly tons of uri I make 37k a day from boxing more then boxing in the bmaps.

cons:eek:nly lv 1 gear and not getting protocols at all also the pets seem to be alil to difficult for returning players although the pet npc has been decreased still raises a challenge to some.Cubing has been affected much because of the massive lag from the cube and the other nps around I wouls sugest making the pets spawn and stay within the bubble or radiotionzone.

ΉӨMΣЯ likes this.
  5. honestly speaking I am thinking this event should give out more than level 1 gears and such... because how long will they use level one gears if their pets level up quicker?

maybe put some level 2 and 3 gears in there that is less of a chance like the actual pet itself.

ΉӨMΣЯ likes this.
  6. I agree but DO would not do that unless they make it really really hard to get like getting an lf4 lol

ΉӨMΣЯ likes this.
  7. my idea was that they woulda had where you killed the pets for pces for the gate... like kill the uppers pets and open the hard gate.. kill the lowers for the easy gate... would of been a good event

8. I have over 40 level 1 gears now and no clue what to do with them lol

9. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Give me a few? XD

10. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Sell them for credits isn't it!

11. i disagree this pet event doesnt suck, got this from 1 pet,
    You received 185,500 EP.
    You received 89 honor points.
    You received 275,000 Credits.
    You received 300 Uridium.
    so yeah this event is awesome :p

ΞMPЯΞSS likes this.
  12. What's annoying for me is I've got all these gears for p.e.t and I've got to sell them 1 by 1.
    Stupid darkorbit, can't sell them all at once.
    The npc give out great rewards, but then again make it harder for people to cube or go afk in a map. ~ I like the event more than I hate it. But a test server would of been nice and actually asking US ABOUT THE EVENTS WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.

13. SauronL

SauronL User

i appreciate they made higher rewards than before so now i just want to apologize for my angryness. It really looks they care about their players. thanks.

RickDekard likes this.
  14. I like the pet event, Veteran pets are giving massive xp! The boxes are great too!
    The missions aren't the greatest, missions need a big overhaul in this game they stink.

15. Zantow

Zantow User

where are the Veteran's located? Can't seem to find any. Thanks.

16. I'd sure like to buy slot's for pet gears but they are over priced. A discount to upgrade pet would have been perfect for most people during this event. Hear have a ton of gears but you gotta pay full price to upgrade pet to use them:(

17. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

4-5 map

18. ΉӨMΣЯ

ΉӨMΣЯ User

lvl 3 gears? lol bigpoint will never do that but, its supposed they will give lvl2 gears in combo ones and i hadnt heard about someone getting one of those..
    also i think they could give us all the lvl1 gears no most of them and at least protocols lvl1

if u sell around 100 of them u wont get neither 500k of credits lol

i hate that i must wait till the other day to put another mission :/

Last edited by moderator: Oct 4, 2015
  19. Good event for me, made lots of uri around half a mill or more collecting boxes, bashing missions and farming pets in 2-7!

Lots of good ammo too, the only niggle was the darn bots still being active, would also have been nice if the mission reward was at least a lvl 2 pet gear as the lvl 1's are all but useless and I do feel that giving people one lvl 2 gear would have made them more inclined to investigate the other gears at higher level's and consider purchases of lvl 3 kit, I would also suggest one lvl 3 radar protocol would have made a really nice final pet event mission reward as you really need 6-7+ of these for best pet performance yet few new players realise what the radar gears do and am sure giving away just one lvl 3 radar pet gear per year isn't going to stop people purchasing more.

Seems I collected over 300x lvl 1 pet gears lol, gonna take a while to sell them all and clear up my inventory as I can only sell one at a time!!

20. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Thank you all for you thoughts on this matter.

I have created a feedback thread as to hear what the community thought of the event.

PET EVENT (Sept 2015) Feedback

Please post your thought on this feedback thread please.
    Have a nice day.
    Astraea

This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.