[SC] Sad

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BATTLΞCRUISΞR, Jul 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can buy 300 mil Exp.. not to mention Galaxy gate rewards-extra honor&exp. All favors player that is willing to pay real money to gain rank. Such a joke and so sad. Hard work means nothing. Some dude buys a pack and your weeks of hard work is nullified. You can't actually earn your rank.. you gotta buy it. Feel bad for ppl that go along with this. Manipulative greedy company, ruined game.

DefenderOfMMO and jayherbo like this.
  2. this is too little to panic about the rank
    Moreover, it is not needed for anything and does not affect anything

3. What is the point of that everyday grinding then. You pay for galaxy gates and different packs, ships, upgrades, drones in return for nothing?

4. for pleasure?)
    everyone has different goals, and developers make money on these desires and goals

5. I have no idea what pleasures and desires you're speaking about. Most ppl play for rank. Devs do make money, no doubt. Stupid ppl must be separated from their money, that's probably their motto.

6. :D:D:D
    are you like that too?
    but I don’t care about the rank, I’m interested in the process itself
    and I believe that these paid packages will not affect the rank, just a little experience in them, bots get hundreds of times more per day

7. time is money
    bots have no more time and buy different things to "buy time" to get more U. this is the approach in
    the game U. they make more U. and that's where the high rank comes from considering and that they do it 24/7 365 days figure it out yourself...
    there are videos on the internet of bots with 200-300 million Uridium would you buy as much as each million is about 80 euros or something like the price of a second-hand car for 8000-10000 euros just to make portals with this uridium and yes you're raising a rank, how crazy must you be

jayherbo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.