[SC] Ship speeds

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Enma_Rebel, Mar 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Enma_Rebel

Enma_Rebel User

OK so first off, I was unsure of where to place this, and I looked around the forums for a good few minutes. So any mods that see this please put it in the right area, if deemed worthy.

So I spent another few minutes trying to figure out ship speeds, as speed has become one of the most important stats of the game.

I'd like to say I am 101% on my maths, but some of the speeds may be off by a couple points due to calculator rounding and slight human errer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ioriqBhSUlF6_sb3CsekDOs5XTwGoXEHQAVAwwugH4A/edit?usp=sharing

This was solely to help players who need a quick look at ship speeds instead of searching all over the web for some sort of answer, because I know I did and I just came up with a bunch of noobs... i mean other players, arguing about ship speeds and speed gens and blah blah blah.

So again, please no negativity; I'm just trying to help. Mods, please take appropriate action because I have no idea where to put it or if it has been discussed before. Players, happy gaming, and may the lags give you Godspeed.