[SC] This game is sick

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by oTiKio, Feb 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oTiKio

oTiKio User

You will ask why sick well let me start
    1. PvP quest are broken and as me and many more i cant lvl up if i don't do gates or grind npc( since i have only pvp quest left ... )
    2.Game is so expensive its no joke prices are growing and the ways to make uri is disappearing ( you can only cube that is 4 cubes per company with each company having 30-50 players who farm them and we do more wars then farm since we fight each other like hungry dogs for them, then we have boxs in pvp maps but recent update they made it after one hour you make less uri so box double is now useless so you cant spend you're free time , tons and tons of bots on pvp and pally maps again we have this problem a never ending it seams , now we have lf4 upgrades that takes 21 days to farm if you spend good time on doing daily and weekly quest + farming that is if you already have the normal lf4 which takes for normal player up to one year of farm , pvp is so expensive since they add formations, tech , emp and rsb now you need millions of uri each week to pvp actively or to do big scale wars , )
    3. I't seams like the community is brain death every good idea a person post is being attack and they are defending the developers of Dark Orbit .And there are so so so many good ideas of ppl who truly love this game sadly no one cares for them .
    4. Corruption in the company what i mean is how can bugs and exploits of events that just start players find out about them in less then 10 sec the only think that comes to my mind is developers are making this bugs or ways to exploits the game on purpose and telling there people ( last one was the permafrost gate where my clan players told me about the exploit 10 min after the gate started)
    5. ( il call them like i feel it ) Dark Orbit mercenaries where they go to forums and spreed false info and make fake videos to make players spend money again like the scatter laser 3 and now the unstable lf 4 ( now players know that unstable lf 4 ware waist of time and money like the scatter 3 laser sadly many i mean many players fail for it and made them and upgrade them to lvl 16 and lose millions of uri some rage quit some got smarter and so on )
    6. The unstable game 1. server crash 2. huge lags 3. chat crash almost daily 4. double gg day where you die in gates since that day game lags the most and lose all you're lives then you have to report it to support and they may or may not return your gate . 5. players using programs to get advantage over others in pvp 6. DO never doing ip bans for those who cheat just slap on the hand 7. jpa was one of the grates down falls of this game since it openly invited players to hack make programs to win the rewards then sell the accounts and do it all over again 8.The death of the f2p player on a f2p game ah the sarcasm 9. Players used to make two-three accounts on the server so with one they try to enter the cm mt team so they can influence who they ban and so on ( so many honest players got perm ban like this for killing this crazy people yet those who abuse and cheat still play )10.simple the game is old and to broken for any one to play it ( it will cost less to make a new game then to fix it so this will never change )
    7. The death of the company with the Mcc all those players who made friends and try hard to build there company so others can enjoy it with them its gone
    8. The death of rank and all those hard working players who spend thousand of dollars and thousand of hours working for there rank ( back then rank meant something in the community )with the introduction of double gate day that was ruined with the double honor and exp bonus, they need to make it only double gear and ammunition .
    9. The poor support where you can get chat ban for saying the wrong word or get you're account ban for there mistakes example where you pay them but they don't get the notification and send you mail they will ban you permanently in 10 days for what reason or logical explanation they don't even replay if you don't double cheek .
    10. Can go more but i realize it's about time i move on and say my goodbye since i gave up on this fight i lose miserably.

auggiethedog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.