[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol people stealing from your channel now?! Get em' Okapi

2. It's a different video, as far as I can tell. I recall Okapi32's video having the Hotbar at the top right of the screen, not the bottom center.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  3. Okapi32, on which servers are this razer action ? when ? tnx for answer

4. It's not out yet, he showed it on a private server i believe.

5. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Only the developers know that kind of information, but if I were to guess, next week. It is on no servers right now besides test1 and test2, which are not open for public beta testing.

6. Oracle

Oracle User

Actually it is not shot on a priv server.It is shot on a normal server.He just injected the swf files into the game.Its done with a programme that needs downloading.You inject the swf files but you are the only one who can see the designs etc.So it is shot on a normal server.Just changed the swf files.

Oracle

Gb1

Cruenta†Ultionem and Okapi32 like this.
  7. Ah, well lol, i thought it was like a private server thing. welp... either way... it's not out yet :p

8. Oracle, this post was made for doing this but not to share it, please delete or edit your comment.

9. He didn't tell anyone how to do it, i see nothing wrong with what he said. Not even Okapi, who does all this told him to change his comment.

10. -xghost-

-xghost- User

You must have some passion to tell us things, that are very obvious. I didnt argue that anywhere. I will not repeat myself and I am fed up of children like u, that throw "noob" at every direction, from another games.

11. [​IMG]

cooljak96, Oracle and ~Morph33~ like this.
  12. _-tiron-_

_-tiron-_ User

Hi !

Thanks for information about the new event ... ;)

13. Hauler™

Hauler™ User

Thats pretty cool :)

14. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

http://www.razerzone.com/darkorbit

Don't miss out on the action from May 10th through 16th!

Razer and DarkOrbit Reloaded invite you to take part in a full week of PvP events - from Sector Controle to Team Deathmatch.

All of your favorite PvP events will run back-to-back, challenging even the hardiest spaceship pilots.

Exclusive package:
    • Razer Goliath
    • Razer Nostromo
    • 100 Razer fireworks
    • 9000 x4 (lol they're going all out with this one xD)
    • 500 PLT-2021 rockets
    • One 10 hour dmg booster

_-DarkOverLord-_ and 2010!! like this.
  15. _-tiron-_

_-tiron-_ User

Thanks for that ... can you explain how we could have the package ?

16. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Register with Razer, download and install Razer coms and then redeem your code using your razerID account email and password.

Some people are saying it doesn't work for them but I redeemed my code fine:
    [​IMG]

_-tiron-_ likes this.
  17. _-tiron-_

_-tiron-_ User

Hello !

Thanks for all ! The design is so beautiful ;)

18. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

No problem :)
    I think you have to open the razer coms program once and connect with your razerID too, not just download and never use it.

19. _-tiron-_

_-tiron-_ User

But what is Coms ID ?

20. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Coms is the name of the program you need to download that is made by razer, basically their version of teamspeak I think.
    Your ID is the email and password you used to register a razer account with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.