[SC] UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rossi

Rossi User

was thinking about ingame pic, but that will do too, thx. It's settled, I'm gonna buy myself some goodies.

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Uridium deal this weekend - they work on MHH as well if anyone hasn't done it before and was wondering.

Greetings, pilots!

This weekend, starting on Friday at midnight, all the way through until Monday, 23:59h (Local Server Time), you will get great bonuses with every Uridium purchase! Buy the Uridium package of your choice and get the following exciting bonuses:

• 15,000 Uridium package: 2 weeks premium
    • 30,000 Uridium package: 2 weeks premium and 1 week Rebate Advantage Package
    • 75,000 Uridium package: 1 month premium plus 1 week Rebate Advantage Package
    • 150,000 Uridium: 500 Extra Energy, a Defcom ship and one Hercules Drone design
    • 330,000 Uridium: 500 Extra Energy, a Defcom ship, one 1 Hercules design, a Goliath Surgeon and one Month Premium

3. And we can buy Surgeon from the shop,or the only chance to get it at the weekend is to purchase 330k uri?Or u don't know that Surgeon will be in shop again?

♥Grand♥ likes this.
  4. Is this for real or is it just a rumor?

5. chixonator

chixonator User

its real, not the first time they've done deals with uridium purchase

6. No I mean like is it actually going to take place or are we just looking at a wall of text.

7. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I personally don't know for sure, sorry. A mod in chat mentioned that the surgeon might be on sale this weekend but I don't know if that means in shop or exclusively by purchasing uridium.

Technically nothing in this thread is confirmed but these deals have happened before on a few occasions and they were done the same way as this one seems to be done - area of the test server is updated with the text (where I got the info from) a week before the deal happens.

♥Grand♥ likes this.
  8. ronz

ronz User

Okapi32, when will we be able to get a surgeon ship design for free , so from the crafting thing?

9. there is no date if he new he would have posted :S

10. who lied you that it will be for free if we left the resource you also need to collect the blue prints you probably need to kill thousands of npc for the surgeon

11. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

2D view of the Chimera and Mirage pets:

Chimera

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mirage

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The pets now have descriptions but they don't really give any clues as to how you acquire them apart from 1, the Red Mirage - seems very likely this will be a UBA reward.
    All 3 Chimera all appear to be sold in packages as well as the Orange Mirage, which just leaves the Green Mirage as being the one which I have no idea how it can be acquired - could just be sold in the shop.

In-game 3D view:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Easter 2016 event banner - carry on from the Carnival theme with "M.A.S.Q.U.E."
    [​IMG]

Easter event backpage background:
    [​IMG]

There something else that was added listed as "seasonMarch2016" - the name suggests it could be UBA related but there is no info beside that one name so speculate all we like I suppose.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  12. yeah u are prob looking at the same set up as drones uba rest real money 1 shop

13. Chimera=paper glider :)

yellowsubmarine and Toudi like this.
  14. Hi :)

They added the slide for the homepage:

[​IMG]

Event description:

Greetings, pilot!

It looks like the start of a very lucrative friendship between yourself and the enigmatic person behind the Scaramouche mask! Now that you've caught M.A.S.Q.U.E.'s eyes, you can be sure that some sexy new tech will regularly find its way to you, as you help them in their struggle against sabotage by SecuriTek, their previous exclusive employers.
    Enjoy a fortnight of fireworks and fun as you hunt alien eggs, participate in a special UBA season with exclusive new rewards, and new epic missions! And you'll be able to take advantage of M.A.S.Q.U.E.'s amazing PETLOOKZ system with two new cosmetic P.E.T. designs, each in several colors.
    Celebrate spring with sheer, exuberant deep-space mayhem!

and to put everything, the event's poster in the maps (2d):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  15. KaffeeXxX

KaffeeXxX User

Hi , may i ask a question , if i have special offer with 30 k uri with 33% discount (More worth then normal 30 k uri package) , will it counts as normal 30 k uridium package so i can get the 2 weeks of premium and one week of rebate or not ?

16. Since it works on MHH I would assume it will work on the special package price also, but may be a question better asked of Support instead of here. But a Uridium purchase is a Uridium purchase and they have never specified which purchase was required. Only thing I could say is be ready to not get it with the special purchase and be pleasantly surprised when you do get it.

17. If you would like more uri i suggest you buy uri during mega which it will triple your uri purchase for example if u buy 330k uri you will get 990k uri instead of 330k uri an also u should buy if they sell some package if u want something else with your uri package. like u see below
    thats like the only way to get something u want with the purchase of your uri if Darkorbit do packages like these. I hope i answered your question you may have or had. :p

Greetings, pilots!

This weekend, starting on Friday at midnight, all the way through until Monday, 23:59h (Local Server Time), you will get great bonuses with every Uridium purchase! Buy the Uridium package of your choice and get the following exciting bonuses:

• 15,000 Uridium package: 2 weeks premium
    • 30,000 Uridium package: 2 weeks premium and 1 week Rebate Advantage Package
    • 75,000 Uridium package: 1 month premium plus 1 week Rebate Advantage Package
    • 150,000 Uridium: 500 Extra Energy, a Defcom ship and one Hercules Drone design
    • 330,000 Uridium: 500 Extra Energy, a Defcom ship, one 1 Hercules design, a Goliath Surgeon and one Month Premium

Sincerely,
    SuperNova

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  18. when are the pet designs...any of them...going to be available?

T <3

reminds of one of those ships from Star Wars

Last edited by moderator: Feb 27, 2016
  19. crazytoon

crazytoon User

Easter event TINA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.